Guys, do you find piercings on a girls body sexy? Where do u like one? (I just got my belly button done, pretty curious)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like piercings

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Tongue ring, nipple ring were ones my exgf had and YES I find them to be a definite turn on for me. However, I maybe more of a freak than the next guy, belly buttons a good choice in my book.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I dont at all Its not my thing

1|0
    0|0
  • Nowhere. I don't like metal in my way when I'm exploring her body. If I wanted that I'd just build a sex robot.

1|0
    0|0
  • belly button... and anywhere on the vagina. not a fan of lip or eye rings. nose rings are ok.. tiny diamond stud ones. nipple rings nah.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love the belly button piercing. But not a fan of eyebrows or lip piercings. and nipple piercings are sexy as hell

1|0
    0|0
  • The more natural her body is, the more attractive she is. Earrings are alright though.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I do not like piercings outside of the ear.

1|0
    0|0
  • Other than ears no i dont find them attractive especially that dumbass bull ring chicks are getting in their nose now days

1|0
    0|0
  • If you could send me a pic that would be nice here is my email bellybutton015@gmail. com
    But a awnser to your quiestion I love belly button and belly button piercing but normal belly buttons are fine too

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes piercings are hot. belly is sexy, nipples is quite sexy

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really no..

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a woman's body any way it makes her feel sexy.

I bet your belly button looks hot pierced.

1|0
    0|0
  • Belly button is probably the cutest piercing you can get.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're fine I guess. Kinda the limit as far as I'm concerned.

1|0
    0|0
  • Earrings, thats it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i would like to try them. Maybe on her tongue for a blowjob or On her labia or clit for me to lick or even just on her nipple would be fun. Belly button is ok I guess but it's not going to drive me wild.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ears.

Everywhere else looks trashy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like body art, period

0|0
    0|0