Okay guys, what kind of makeup look do you find attractive on women? (Girls can answer as well on what they personally like)?

Posting pictures for examples is encouraged!

Also, what about nails? It probably doesn't matter as much... But I figured I'd add that to the list too.

What is in right now?

• Makeup sucks!!! Stop wearing it!
  • I love makeup and will wear it whether guys like it or not, fuck it.
  • Can I just sleep all day, humans are annoying.
  • I like butts.
  • My little ponyyyyy my little ponyyyyyyy
  • Peter Pan was my boyfriend when I was little
  • I'll date a donkey, I'm desperate at this point. My mom still spoon feeds me and tucks me in at night.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Just curious if that "pony" was an animal or Nicole's first class pony tail?

• I prefer the natural look to be honest I think it looks best.

• I like little or no make up, as natural looking as possible

• Brb sleeping. Lol at humans and their little games. What? No.. I'm not alien.. Lol you actually think those things exist? You're nuts. Whacko. We I mean THEY NOT WE, THEY definitely don't exist. And the sure as hell aren't planning their attack on you humans right this second lol...

• I prefer makeup, but if a girl does not wear it that is fine.

• I love all natural. Be yourself and wear as little makeup as possible or none at all. Just my opinion.

• I prefer no makeup at all. I find makeup to be distracting and off-putting.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm a fan of either no make up or a natural look. On a normal day I have on tinted moisturizer and eyeliner. Just enough makeup to make subtle differences, like glowing skin and emphasized eyes.

In my opinion most women don't need anything more than a few natural makeup touches. However I think it's wrong to assume that every woman wears makeup to cover flaws. I've experimented a LOT with makeup (now I'm just too lazy to do anything more than the aforementioned) and I feel perfectly fine having no makeup on. Makeup is fun, sometimes.

• Most days I don't wear any makeup at all. Days where I feel like trying but don't have a lot of time I'll wear mascara. Day where I feel like trying and have ample time, I'll wear eyeliner and mascara.

... and that's the extent of my makeup. I'm not makeup savvy in the least, I have no idea what this contouring crap is people are going on about nowadays. I never understood the point of foundation and concealer, either.

People ask me how I have such nice skin all the time and the answer is that the only makeup I wear ever only goes on my eyes, otherwise the rest of my face stays washed and clean and natural.

• i voted my little ponyyyy.. my little ponyy.. LOL
    no seriously... not wearing tons of makeup is alright.. the less the better

• i never wear it