Should I get my belly button pierced?

I'm a dancer so I have a nice flat toned stomach. I'll be 18 in a week so I can if I wanted but don't know if I should?

Most Helpful Guy

• you can't be a fan of poe and want to something so trashy... -_- are you really 17 and a dancer? wtf.

• A belly button piercing isn't trashy unless she shows it all the time. Poe was not into the norm. And yes I am.

• Well everyone is saying not to do it and I do all kinda. Jazz, hip hop, lyrical, etc .

• you earn your living out of it? you must be good then... .

What Guys Said 11

• Ask your mom and dad first your not yet 18

• I like bellybutton piercings.

• I don't think belly button piercings are really that attractive at all.

• I'm not a fan of belly button piercings but if you like it then I think you should do it. Just make sure you keep it clean if you do get one. My friend got an infection from her belly button ring. Also, when's your birthday because mine is the 28th?

• The 26th and happy early birthday! :)

• Thanks. Happy early birthday to you too. You're 2 days older than me. It says I'm 18 because I accidentally put March 28th as my birthday instead of April

• NO NO NO NO NO!!! It will only detract from your natural beauty.

• eh I wouldn't do it to myself so I wouldn't recommend it...

• No... No... No...

• How's the thongs going?

• you dont need to do that if make you feel not comfort at all to dance

• Correct me if I'm wrong but, in dance, aren't you supposed to be seen as not having anything on you, in you etc.. I mean, we're not looking at the piercing on you, we're looking at how your legs, arms and stomach are moving

• Personally i don't find jt attractive. You have a beautiful face by the way.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't do it. You never actually see it. Only in bikini or short crop tops (I assume you're not really trashy and wear crop tops all the time). plus, if you want to wear a tight shirt, you'll see this bump through your shirt. Plus plus, belly button piercings get easily infected and you'll have to remove it then. The infection hurt a lot so. I've heard.
    So there are more disadvantages than advantages. I wouldn't do it.

• If you plan to have kids you 'll need to take it out

• Yes. They're fun and heal nice.

Just go to a good studio.

• YesI love them they're so cute