What would you say if you saw me dressed like this?

This is my outfit for today, I live in Boston and it's April 20th!!! Seriously, I'm going out like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the Northeast, too. No explanation required! This has been the longest Winter ever. I think we'll be dressing like that in July!

• Wasn't it freezing this morning? How did you dress?

• It was pretty cold. I work in a financial office, so suits, skirts and dresses are the norm. Today I wore a skirt suit and heels, but added a sweater to go with my winter coat and a knit hat to work. It wasn't for a couple of hours after getting there, that I finally warmed up enough to take my coat off.

What Guys Said 13

• I expected something like this: images.cdn.bigcartel.com/.../image.jpg

• just checked the weather, it's about the same as here, actually a degree or two warmer there.

I wore a waterproof shell over my sweater. lol at how bundled you are. Not too good with cold, I take it?

• :( no not at all, it's freezing out there!!!

• Can you give me your jacket? I'm feeling really cold shirtless :P

• "Who are you? I've never seen you before in my life."

"Oh, it must be cold out"

• is it cold in Boston?

• cute but overdressed

it's not THAT cold... is it?

• YES! Boston is FREEZING today!!!

I'm glad you still find me cute lol

• really?
      I live in a New England state (i will not specify which one) but it's not that cold. Like 43 :/

• Is it that cold there - I thought it would be warmer by now.

• I think you'd be a little hot since it's 43° out and it's supposed to be in the 50s today but it's a nice outfit

• Do you think Illl get too hot? Cause right now it feels freezing outside!!!

• I'd be too hot but the high is only supposed to be 9° hotter than it is now so I think you'll be fine if you're cold now

• I'd think you were in a coma since January and just woke up.

• I would wonder what the temperature was in Boston.

• You have Noicee hair

• first thing comes in mind... gotta be very cold where you live eh? :D

• I would ask if you got thermal knickers on to

What Girls Said 8

• What's the temperature in Boston? If I saw you today in Greece walking in the streets like that, I'd laugh. It's sunny and around 15-17 Celsius here today.

• Oh no! I checked and it's 5 Celcius here right now!!

• If it's weather appropriate then go for it. I'd never wear that unless I had to, though. I'm too stubborn.

• I would ask you where you're going to snowboard.

• haha I'm just going to a few college classes today... does it really look that awkward? It's freezing out!

• THanks!!! I"ll go for it!!!

• I went for it, and it kept me warm for sure! But by the afternoon I was a little too warm lol...:S

• Is it that much cold in Boston? 😮

• What is April the 20th?

• its kind of cute for cold weather if i seen you dressed like that in spring, im probable liable to go up & slap you.

• You're celebrating at a ski resort

• hahaha I'm just going to a few classes and listen to some lectures! But it's freeezing! Does it really look that bad?

• So pimpin gurl

• Thanks! So you wouldn't judge if you saw me dressed like this today?

• Nah I don't judge what people wear I dress crazy too.