Who ACTUALLY thinks Ashley Graham is attractive?

I'm a model, & not the skinniest thing by any means-I'm shaped like Kate Upton BEFORE she's photoshopped. But I'm sorry, Ashley Graham is too big for what she does. I hate to say it, but I don't understand how she's considered attractive in the modeling field.

Maybe I'm a hypocrite because I like husky/bigger guys myself but still.

Most Helpful Guy

• She has a pretty face. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to lose a little weight.

• Exactly! She's REALLY pretty in some of her photos. But she should work out some more.

• She is a "plus-size" model. The whole point of what she is doing is to do it at the size she is. You should see her workout videos on youtube. You would then actually understand that God made her beautiful with the body he gave her. She is healthy. Not over weight.

• A lot of you girls sound super jealous. Also why are you all being so critical of each other? The truth is, most models are way too skinny to be attractive. By nature. men like curves because it produces healthy babies. Women who dod not produce enough fat often have problems giving birth to healthy babies. It's biological. Media brain washed us to think that skinny is hot, but it's really not and many men actually like curves. I'm a dancer so I know a lot about all types of men of all classes and there's a huge market for those nice curvy women. Kate Upton is sexy curvy, but so is Ashley Graham. So what if she's bigger? It's working for her so clearly she should be a model.

What Guys Said 9

• too big for my taste, model wise.

I totally thought you were talking about Heather Graham at first lol.

• Hell yeah, you kidding? She's on fire. Too big to be a model? Maybe, maybe not. I don't think so, but I guess it depends on everyone's personal definition of model. Society's definition of it seems to be changing though, with people like her about.

• I didn't know who she was so I googled images of her. I think she is very attractive.

• I think she's sexy...

• why? :/

• I get what you're saying about her being a bit large for modeling.

But I don't care about the modeling world, so to me, she looks hot. Nice curvy body and a pretty face, she's considered sexy in my book...

• I thought she was okay. It was her personality that ruined it.
    fc03.deviantart.net/.../...m_by_weskerfreak105.jpg

• The Lane Bryant store chain needs models too!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lane_Bryant

• No idea who she is

• Shhh you might awaken the monster

• Ok now that was too far & you're not exactly a 10 either.

• Ah I see. She's pretty but has room for improvement.

• I agree. I see her the way I see myself. If I lost some pounds I think I could be pretty attractive. Srs.

• Not at all. I just find it funny how her commercial add basically says overweight is the new attractive but then the guys in the add are beyond good looking and ripped.

• You missed the point. The commercial isn't replacing any type of attractive with another, and there is nothing new about finding a healthy sized woman attractive. The point was so suggest that there are plenty of people that are interested in curvy women as much as there are those into celery-stick-thin models too.

• The commercial was poorly done since it sends the wrong message

What Girls Said 8

• I looked her up and I think she's beautiful like physically. her face is PerfecT!

celebmafia.com/.../...ation-in-new-york-city_1.jpg

I dont understand why she's got to be skinny to be a model? I dont even think anyone needs to be attractive to be a model, there's even a magazine agency in London only for ugly models

• she has a beautiful face but that wide boxy waist ain't the business

• Many celebs people thin are beautiful have boxy waists and fake parts. This woman us gorgeous

• They do it to be politically correct. I don't think anybody actually believes she is good looking but they say that for the sake of appearing non-biased and non judgmental.

• Actually, I (and many guys) think she is good looking. She's curvy, since most of her weight is in her hips, butt, thighs and she has large breasts. Those are qualities most men like.

I don't know why people think it's so bizarre people find her attractive.

• she's beautiful, its obviously down to opinion but the fact is that she is a plus size model. you bitches saying "she needs to lose weight to be a model"... clearly not because she is a model. only because she is plus size does not mean she can't be a model or that she can't be beautiful. if a skinny, extremely underweight girl can be a model why can't a plus size girl be a model? both unhealthy, both undesirable to most people, only difference is small minded people glorify under weight people as 'inspiration' or feel sorry for them because they have an eating disorder, overweight people do to, but they are made out to be disgusting creatures because they jiggle. im currently in a clinic for anorexia, id rather be over weight and doing what she's doing the cooped up in here doing what im doing because of what people see as attractive. she's succesful because she dont give a fuck about what people think she should and shouldn't be, i failed because i do care im skinny and miserable, she's fat and living life the way she wants to. with low bmi comes a small mind, with a big bmi comes a broad mind. looks shouldn't matter. she's the best type of model, a role model.

• And this is what causes eating disorders...

• She ugly...

• I wouldn't say ugly... but she needs to lose weight.

• I don't even know who she is. I just called her ugly hahah!

• Is she the one that's super huge?

• She's ugly and fat, but hey she's a plus size model.

• She's not "fat", in my opinion at least. She gains her weight in her hips, thighs, butt and she has big boobs. She is actually curvy! I personally think she has a cute face too.

• Let' see... anonymous post, ignorant comments AND repetitiveness?

TROLL! TROLL ALERT EVERYONE!

• And your point is?