Opinions on tongue piercings? Do you think they are hot?

Kinda considering getting them. I asked my friends about it and they say I wouldn't suit it, but I already have my septum and both my nipples pierced so why not. I googled about what people thought of them and the basic consensous is it's "slutty." I'm a virgin though, haha.

0|0
11|21

Most Helpful Guy

• I like only ear piercing...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• I don't like them. Look weird to me. Just don't fit on the tongue in terms of look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tongue piercings never heard about the slutty association before, its just a piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think they're hot but they're attractive x3

1|0
    0|0
  • The only peircings I'm ok with are ears and maybe belly button. Anywhere else is a turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its sexy i get all hard thinking about it...

0|0
    1|0
  • A great way to ruin your teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • No piercings are hot in my opinion

0|0
    1|0
  • Tongue rings are stupid in my opinion its a piece of metal in your mouth think about that

0|1
    0|0
  • I find it mildly indecent and I don't like them as much. It's your choice, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any guy that says a tongue piercing isn't hot has never got a blowjob from a girl with one.

0|0
    3|0
  • Other than on the ear, piercings are never attractive.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't find them slutty, I find them simply vulgar.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love piercing... so i dont mind about that

0|0
    0|0
  • I had mine done years ago and got bored with it, so i split it. much more fun. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No they look trashy

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like it personally

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Kinda weirds me out.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can look hot if you're hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares what other people think? If you want it get it. I don't know why people judge someone based on the presence or absence of a tiny metal rod

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• i find them ugly.

1|2
    1|0
  • I really like them. I heard that you sometimes can't even notice it unless you stick your tongue out at someone. I really want to get mine done but I'm super concerned about chipping my teeth or swallowing the ball ends. Most people will probably think it's slutty though but oh well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you should do what you want, but I personally don't like tongue piercings. I think they look bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know they're alright.. i don't like them too much and i sure as hell would never get it done haha. i don't think they're hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see a need for a tongue piercing. There's really no good reason behind having your tongue pierced other than for sexual purposes. I've tried to think of other reasons, ha. I can't.

1|0
    1|0
  • I heard it feels nice when you make out. I don't see anything wrong with it. But I don't see the point either

0|0
    0|0
  • They make me wince tbh.

2|0
    1|0
  • Whatever floats your boat. I truly dislike them because I am deaf and rely on a lot of lip reading. When someone has facial piercings, tongue piercings or facial hair it is difficult to for me to read their lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. Tongue piercings scare me

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the way they look, I don't know why though. I was sneaky and got my pierced when I was younger, and my mom flipped out saying that, "only people who like having balls on their tongue nees tongue rings." I miss it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes cool, sometimes nasty.

0|0
    1|0