Girls, do you like guys to?

Wear skinny jeans? Straight guys?

11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• No, skinny jeans are really bad for your legs and the blood circulation. Plus I can't imagine how painful it must be on the crotch. I wear skinny jeans and I hate them sometimes because of how tight they on on my calves when I first put them on.

• IS that even compatible? A straight guy and skinny jeans?

Is it?

• No. And if you have to wear them, please for the love of all that is good, don't sag them! And don't roll the bottom of your pants. Unless we are on a beach and you don't want them wet, it looks ridiculous

• If you can't fit into regular jeans, then I get it to wear skinny jeans. But if you can then please don't because guys look so much better in boot-cut 😍😍

• It's a big no no 😊 if a man can get his legs into skinny jeans its a big problem for me to begin with.

• It depends on their body type

• I personally like skinny and fitted jeans on a guy, baggy jeans are my no no

• No, wear normal jeans

• No. Wear straight jeans.

• One of the most unattractive things on a guy...