What's your opinion? Be honest! Yay or Nay? Acceptable or wrong?

I love wearing womens underwear! I am an 18 straight male! I love the silk feeling and different options that comes with womens underwear! Am I screwed up in the head or am I okay in your books? My girlfriend supports me with my decition. She even shops with me and helps me get the right size and looks. I don't feel as though this is wrong but I just want other opinions

Ladies, what do you think about this subject?

Guys, please tell me I'm not the only one?

• Acceptable! I'm proud of you! Way to go!
    80% (12)50% (5)68% (17)Vote
  • Stop! This is wrong! Quit! You're making a mistake!
    20% (3)50% (5)32% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that you are an important and understudied asset to the women's underwear market, which appears to be making a positive economic impact on the world at large.

I don't really give a shit about "right" and "wrong" when it comes to wearing underwear. You are a free man and should be able to wear whatever the fuck you want.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I like boxers! I wish they made boxers for women! I tend to buy boxers and sew the open hole in the front. They're comfortable! If you like the silky feeling of women's underwear then dammit you indulge! Who gives a flying fuck if they think it's wrong! You like it and that's all that matters because at the end of the day... We are unique in our own ways.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are fucking awesome for admiting it and being proud!!! Who gives a shit about anyone who tries to say otherwise!
    And silky is nice XD.

1|0
    1|0
  • You are my hero

1|0
    1|0
  • If your comfortable I am

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• It's weird but there's nothing bad or immoral about it.

Also that's pretty cool that your gf is supportive like that.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't whether you are the one por not but I think if your gf is fine with that then no need to listen to others.
    Good luck:-)

1|0
    0|0
  • its a little weird to me, but ehh whatever floats your boat man

1|0
    0|0
  • You have some major issues man. Wtf?

1|1
    0|0