What is the max dress size/weight to look good in a bikini and/or monokini?

I'm a dress size 8, and a full hourglass shape/my bust, shoulders, as well as hips are all the same size. I think that's too big to wear a bikini or a monokini. I think you need to be a size 6 or smaller to look good. What size do you think is the max to wear a bikini or monokini, to look good while wearing it? Fell free to post monokinis or bikins or one pieces you think would look good one the figure I described.
I'm 5"7.5" and 140 pounds by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• There is no cutoff size or weight. Every girl girl is different and every girl carries weight differently. It's a case by case basis.

• Can't really tell you without a pic. But based in the description if you truly do have that full hour glass figure and are 5'7" 140 I think you would probably really good in a bikini or monokini

• Your height and weight you'd look great in a bikini. Dont know much about dress sizes so I can't really say what the max would be.

• Sorry I meant to vote up not down.

• I think body composition is more important than size. If you have a gut, maybe not a good idea, if you're proud of your looks, go for it

• I mean I don't have a guy my waist is the smallest part of me

• Gut*

• I could not disagree more. You would look amazing in a bikini.

You sound to me to be just about perfect in your size and shape and should flaunt it.

• maybe it is because I'm a guy but I don't even think about this. I don't no!!!

• Gets bikini on

• Bikini definitely

• You're in a normal weight range, so it shouldn't be a problem.

What Girls Said 4

• 1|0
    • Yes I reported this because I didn't get many answers from girls, I think girls usually have a more truthful opinion.

• I would say wear whatever you feel comfortable in and don't let a small insecurity stop you from enjoying the beach or pool or whatever. Be confident

• I've seen some size 12 women who look pretty damn good, and I'm straight!

• I think anything a bigger girl looks better in a swimsuit or bikini because she has a booty, hips and boobs. many shapes can rock it but a size 4 or 6 is pretty damned small. I've seen very very attractive size 14 girls in skimpy bikinis and they look sexy as hell. I've seen size 4 girls in bikinis and found them to be quite ugly. It's just personal preference. You wear what makes you happy, if you feel sexy chances are you'll look sexy to others. It really shows when you feel good about yourself.