Does it look nice and is it decent to wear?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• wow where did you buy your undergarments from.. the medieval outlet?

anyways the outfit overall looks cool.

• I really like the outfit but honestly to be there is not reason for the shirt to be unbuttoned. Button it up and it is perfect.

• It would look better with your shirt buttoned up.

• That looks fine

• Nice gratuitous tit shot. The dress does not impress

• Yes it looks cool

• too much cleavage to be decent

• dont like the hat, the rest is mediocre

• 1. WOW
    2. Decent
    3. Decent
    4. Decent

• Yes... i seen the new era baseball caps of them and now they have bra versions

• Looks very nice and semi conservative

• the cleavage is totally unessecerily revealing...

• For what? I mean what's the occasion

• And do you have the body for it...

• Yes. I think she looks really good in these clothes, tbh her body is porportional and has just the right ammount of clothes

• That's not her, that's the model

• If you wanna be decent put the bewbs away, not that I have a problem with indecency. lol. Looks nice.

What Girls Said 20

• The outfit is really stylish and chic. With the simple look and the loose appearance i'd match it up with a solid color bra, you're kind of blending two different styles, which could work, and it often does, but your sophisticated couture outfit you have going on with the hat, skirt and top just isn't going with the rebel look of your bra. I love the hat though :)

• i like the hat and heels.

it looks interesting. but the cleavage is unnecessary. i hate skirts like that.

• Meh... like you're trying to show off a bra you bought and feel bad that you will never be able to wear it on a normal day...
    Awkward.

• i think the bra is stupid. it's just as attractive to cover it up. it adds nothing to the outfit. the skirt and shoes are pretty

• I love the whole outfit. That's the way I usually dress. Though, if it were me, I'd button up another 2 buttons so that the bra doesn't show. I'd wear boots instead of high heels and I 'd ditch either the hat or the sunglasses.

• Button the shirt up past the bra and voila! It becomes decent. Looks a little old ladish to me though.

• What looks good is that blouse buttoned up with that skirt.. And that isn't me being like 'put your boobs away' haha

I just think it looks nicer :)

• You gotta let those "puppies" breathe once in a way, however in this case, I do agree.

• Underwear have a reason to be called UNDERwear.

Cover the bra up, lose the hat, and the outfit would look super cute!

• It's nice ! Go for it and forget what anyone else thinks (*˘︶˘*)

• Its nice and wether its decent depends on the occasion where you wear it. I would not wear at work if its a very conventional environment.

• The bra is kinda killing it.

• The outfit from a distance is decent. Lose the cleavage bra reveal

• If your going out to lunch or on a date yes. but it is not office suitable

• I think it looks just great

• The braclet is very tacky and cheap. I've since girls its not a good look. The rest of the outfit is nice.

• Looks pretty. .

• The outfit not that one thing.

• Looks nice but bottom up the blouse so you only see a little but of cleavage..

• It's ok but the shoes are ugly.

• Having your boobs out not so decent i'd say, but if you'd button up it would look nice.