So what's the big deal?

Why is it a big deal to guys at my school what color panties I have on or my bra size? are kids just being kids?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 16 that's the type of questions you are going to be asked for awhile.

• Damn.. some days it's nothing but sometimes I just wanna slap people.

What Guys Said 9

• It's the guys age is why he acts that way unfortunately and i think it's kind of immature at that age, when i was in school i never worried about what color
    a girls panties and bra is i just checked the girls out but course histories change
    since i was in high school.

• Passing phase I hope - Should mature soon.

• hhhhhh when we see a girl wearing black/pink or red panties it usually makes her much hotter for us even if she doesn't realize it , a huge turn on , as for bra size? who gives a shit

• I am always curious about those things, but I would never just up and ask them of someone, especially in person. It is rude for one, and in school, sexual harassment, possibly even more than that. It is not acceptable.

• Maybe he is just curious?

• The boys are being boys...

• I know you still like it.

• That's kid stuff.

You're cute tho.

• I still do this

What Girls Said 1

• they're just immature and will get with anything