Why the Kardashians are so famous?

I've noticed recently that everyone is talking about them
I've got no clue why there are famous that much..

Sad but true...
I mean why you all know there are nothing but whores and people still love them..
It's the people's fault basically..

Most Helpful Girl

• ... Because this generation is fucked up.

What Girls Said 10

• Because Kim is a glorified p*rn star, who knows how to make a sensation.
    Her family just hitched a ride on that fame.

And because society is stupid, DUH. No one smart would watch that dumb show. What a waste of time.

• I have the same question.. I mean they aren't singers or actresses or dancers. They just have a reality show about their life, and everyone talks about how pretty and fashionable they look. Why they all look and dress alike? What's so special about them? Tell me I might be mistaken

• I think because they were "regular people". Sounds cliche but I think that's why people caught on to them.
    I saw how arrogant they became and how they loved dating worthless assholes so I stopped watching them.

• Because Kims butt.

• Cuz they are pretty rich and men wanna have sex with them

• Cuz they some thots...

• Because theyre extremely attractive

• They famous cause of Kim's sex tape

• I'd have to assume that all of the u. s. a.'s inbred folk and their offspring are the cause of their rise to fame.

• Because this generation loves slutty idiots?

What Guys Said 17

• Which and successful dad leads to connections , connections lead to the media industry , rich dads lead to spoiled kids , spoiled kids happen to be a girl who wants to be famous in the entertainment industry , rich kid "leaks" sex-tape , dad makes a few phone calls with the entertainment giants.

VOLA
    Fame.

• As you said they are famous for nothing - They are just attention whores.

• They are famous of being sluts

• Her mother who was married Robert Kardashian ( a lawyer who gain attention from the O. J. Simpson case) produced a daughter named Kim Kardashian. She was a socialite who tags along with famous people and go to celeb parties.. Especially with Paris Hilton who was also an another socialite, to get fame. Then her sex tape with rapper Ray J was released which truly exploded her fame.. The media bite the attention and so then it began.

• Sex tape for who?
      I know the Paris Hilton's but Kardashian has one?

• I don't who it is for.. Supposedly for 'private reasons' but it's just to get attention. Create a scandal.

Yeah she has one. watch it.

• because there r some people that praise those boring bitches basically... boooooring

• because all we do is look to a painted box, that wants us to paint their canvas and money. We want to mirror and spent, until we loose tracks and end up on the edge of the clif. Everyone has a choice, and if everyone chose to not look up to those "heroes" they wouldn't exist any longer. We gave them power, we give everyone the desired power, they can get from us. Thats why i feel sorry for mr. West, he's so talented and so revolutionary but yet hopes on the internet train. All girls now want bigger asses, which fucks up their figure and self-image.
    We can't think anymore, our mind is a pile of clay. We let that glass box do the thinking. Cause the less we do, easier the life.

• Robert Kardashian was a lawyer at the OJ Simpson murder trial, you know.

Morons are fascinating by seeing how rich morons live, and so they have become famous for being rich, and have leveraged that into being sex and fashion icons.

• I've wondered the same thing.

• They fucked their way to the top

• It all started in 1994 with the O. J. Simpson murder trial and extremely high dollar lawyer Robert Kardashian. Millions of dollars later Kim, Khloe and Other happened.

• Because of the drama they brought to USA.

• Drama!!
      What drama man
      The Simpsons have more drama..

• Have you seen "Keeping up with the Kardashians" lately? It was/is my sister's favourite show. I think you'll enjoy it very much.

• i wish they would just go away

• Famous for Kim being passed between every west coast rap/athletic star for the past 10-12 years

• Xposing herselves in public...

Pathetic fans..

• Because kim taped herself gettin boned by some dude

• Because Ray J deep dicked Kim Kardashian

• Because Americans are stupid