Body hair?

OK I admit I am a hairy guy and I don't want to shave my body... is that a turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Shave your face, girls like soft, smooth skin for kissing. Ask your hair stylist to trim your eye brows, 'cause we want to see those gorgeous eyes. Keep the hair on the back of your neck trimmed so it doesn't push up past your collar.

Don't worry about shaving your arms, legs or chest, hair is what the "ladies" expect to find when we get your clothes off you.

And if you enjoy oral contact, the ladies would appreciated the fact that you are neatly trimmed down there. Remember, better access means better service.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, if your gonna stay hairy try keeping it trimmed well.

So that you don't look like monkey man.

But keep your masculinity for sure.

(=

• Men are biologically hairier than women. It's absolutely normal. Don't shave it off, if you really really feel like you would attract more women, I recommend waxing. Most hair after waxing don't grow back if you treat the area with special oils. But ouch! Just stay the way you are.

For me, the only part that turns me off is back hair. That is a little too much.

• Not really, the only hair that really turns me off is if it's on a guy's back.

• for me I like a guy who shaves his pubic hair, and if he has a hairy back cause that turns me on,but I love happy trails that's a big turn on for me as long as its trimmed up

What Guys Said 3

• I'm a hairy dude too, and I've never gotten a complaint.

Although I do have a tip - shave every couple of days (your face that is), and shampoo + condition your chest/leg hair. Just get the excess from your head in the shower and rub it on the rest. The result is nice soft hair.

Also in certain countries body hair is considered very attractive. In the Philippines all the local guys don't have any body hair, and the girls go wild for guys who do (ie. tourists like us). They even have a word for it "Balbones", which means "white, hairy, sexy man". Awesome hey!

• dont even worry about it.. as you get older women find hair more attractive... because it makes you look like a man not a boy.. so don't worry about it some girls like it some don't no biggy they will survive if they like you enough and if they leave you because you were too hairy then they weren't worth your time..

• Shave because it tells the girls you like to take care of yourself.