Highlights or ombré?

I've always had a medium brown hair and I was wondering what would be better, highlights (blondish brown) or ombré?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• I like ombres actually!!

What Girls Said 6

• id love to answer this but it really depends on ur face for me...

go with the style u feel will frame ur face better. off the top of my head, i know the ombre is better at doing thing, but yeah, depends on other factors like ur skin colour, face shape, eyes, etc.

• Obre will be bleaching your hair which is really damaging whereas high lights are damaging but not as bad because you're only doing it to some strips and pieces and I personally prefer highlights on girls because ombre is too common now and highlights frame the face better

• I personally love the ombré effect, so I'd go with that :) you can always go have a chat to a professional hairdresser

• Not dying it at all is the way to go... trust me once you dye it-you can never get your natural colour back and it sucks

• is your hair natural color in pic?

• I think you look great with light blonde hair 👍 I understand it must be frustrating to not be able to get back what you once had though.

• thanks, and it is. It will now take me years to re-grow my natural colour

• Highlights. Ombré is so popular right now it just looks too try-hard-y. And it'll make you look 15. Highlights always look great

• Okay.. I was only thinking about ombré because it would be lower maitenance lol

• Highlight for sure.