Girls, ever had your lips done?

I read a lot about trends regarding modern medicine and beauty applications. I found it fascinating to learn about Juvederm as a lip filler which safely breaks down over time as a hydraclauric acid (found in our bodies).

anyone ever invested in lip filler? If so;

a) what product was used?
b) who did it?
c) were you happy with results?
D) would you do it again?

thanks!

• Yes had them done and love it!
    2% (1)
  • Yes had them done and impartial to it.
    0% (0)
  • Yes had them done and hated it!
    0% (0)
  • No never have but thinking about it.
    12% (5)
  • No never have and never would!
    86% (34)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
I feel like a lot of these answers are judgmental on women who do elect to have this done - so I just want to encourage that me (the asker), is welcoming of other opinions and experiences too. In my opinion it's neither good nor bad - it's a choice personal to the person :)

18

Most Helpful Girl

• I would. But then, I have a long list of surgeries that I want.
    Breast implants, eyelid lift, lypo on my waist to make it smaller, labiaplasty, POSSIBLY hip implants and yes, lip injections.
    ... Yes, I have insecurities lol

• I think we all do and I commend you for being yourself and adding a totally honest opinion to this question! I personally don't see anything wrong with augmentations provided they don't compromise a persons mental or physical health - in fact, should it improve either or both, I endorse it*!

*within context

• Thanks for MHO!

Must have missed your reply. Sorry about that! I don't see anything wrong with cosmetic surgeries, either. And I agree that everyone's lying when they say they wouldn't change something about themselves if they could!

What Girls Said 17

• no I'm not Kylie Jenner. I'm really not a fan of anything that alters a woman's appearance significantly. Even excessive amounts of makeup.

Even on some of the richest people in the world, this shit turns out wrong.

The celeb I feel most sorry for is Courtney Cox. She was STUNNING before that ugly af surgery she got... like seriously!

files.purpleclover.com/.../...eycox-1410204624.png

and the makeup makes it look even worse.

please dont change anything =/

• Agreed
      She ruined her face

• I don't think that a person has to be Kylie Jenner in order to be judged for getting their lips done. That concept seems very biased.. regardless I agree that some celebrities glamourise it beyond what is reasonably due, and also, some do tend to hibernate their own god given beauty with excess (aka the picture you posted)... but, i don't think everyone has to be a Jenner to consider or do it :) thanks.

• well she's most infamous for it so i linked it to her.
      that's not what i meant but ok lol.

• Never have, never would. I've never seen a result that looked natural and/or more pretty than the original set of lips. I think it's a pointless procedure and a waste of money.

• I am not interested in altering such things.

• no... i used something once by Stila i think... it was supposed to make your lips look more full. it was a fail. lol. my lips felt all tingly and stuff.

• Nope. Seems so narcissistic and I don't like to follow the crowd like a sheep.

• fair enough. i don't know if crowds of people are doing it though, as per this Poll, the overwhelming response is a NO to augmentation!

• I think it's a waste of money

• My lips are already full, like her's... I don't think lip fillers will be a good idea (o. O)

27.media.tumblr.com/...lfjjeu8xD71qe3oz9o1_400.jpg

• thats lovely - thanks!

• No prob. Are you interested in getting lip fillers? Some times, women look more elegant with thin lips. They don't take up a smile as much.

• No never, and never would. I don't feel the need to change their appearance.
    After, your lips don't even look better, it just looks really fake and ugly.

• fair enough. i have seen some that look fake and ugly too, when that happens - it does not look good. though i must say, i have seen one girls lips done in such a way that it just better shaped her top lip, and she looked younger!

• She may look better though I'd never take the risk to look fake and ugly in order to look younger
      I was born with this face and I don't want to look like someone else :)

• I would never get lip fillers. My lips are puffy as it is

• I already have perfect lips for myself. I've never doubted mine, but if you all want new lips, just do the Kylie Jenner lip challenge.

• thats great that you feel you have perfect lips for yourself. thanks for your answer!

• No it looks extremely fake

• I love my lips. I wouldn't ever do anything to them... haha.

• I don't understand the idea of surgically enhancing body parts. Health seems so much more attractive, and less dangerous.

• i don't think that it's health OR enhancement? I understand that health will always be priority, but i can't categorically agree with that concept. I don't believe all enhancements compromise health. thanks!

• Nope... Because I'm not a Kardashian or a Jenner. xD

• ... i i don't believe all of the kardashians and jenners have had lip augmentation procedures... regardless, the concept that only those get it done is a tad naive, don't you think? thanks for the reply regardless though :)

• But that wasn't the question. The question was have you had lip augmentation. Do celebrity choices factor into your personal opinions a lot?

• And my answer was, and I quote: "Nope..."

• I never had my lips done. I love the way they naturally look.

• I would love to try it once not using permanent fillers. I've seen some girls with lovely full lips they use like a 6 week lip pump.

• No but people have asked me if I have cuz my lips are pretty naturally full