Guys, do guys like the chola style?

Let's say a girl is pretty and isn't a b*tch but dresses in the chola style. What do you think?

Gwen Stefani in Chola style

Guys, do guys like the chola style?
Japanese Chola Style

Selena Gomez in Chola style

Pretty Chola

I'm just asking about the style of dress not actual gang member cholas.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• hell yeah. A girl who will fuck you, stab someone for messing with you, but kill you if you cheat on her. that's my kinda woman

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 19

• You've basically showed what some of my homegirls back in high school looked like hahahaha. I'm a fan of it but it cannot be the ONLY look she has. hahahahaha man those were the days. Don't forget the sharpies either hahahaha only a few peeps may even know that reference hahahaha. Dale'!

• not a fan personally

• I don't like it personally but some guys will. Probability the kind of guys not to come on here.

• Most likely guys that dress in a similar way themselves, huh?

• Maybe, I would imagine someone with a similar fashion sense may.

• It looks like they wanna rape me

• Lol?

• Understandable.

• I could imagine having a crazy night with a girl like that (if she doesn't kill me that is) but that look doesn't look like a girl who wants a long relationship

• It's not a look that I like.

• Nope. It looks badass and kinda sexy, but just for a simple hookup, nothing like a relationship.

• I thought relationships were based on personality not personal style? I'm talking about girls who imitate the Chola style but aren't b*tches or gang members.

• True, but you also need some attraction. And the dressing style represents a person's personality.

• I see.

• I can appreciate their attractiveness, but it's not my cup of tea...

• Um, it looks good on Selena <3. I dont know if i love the style, but Selena always looks beautiful <3

• Too gimmicky for me.

• Nope not one bit and Im around them a lot

• I don't like it. I find it intimidating. It reminds me of people who wear camouflage.

• Maybe for Halloween or something

• No. They look like the female equivalent of thugs.

• Ilike the Gwen look

• Huh... never knew that style had a name until now. No, not really, but I'm old school. Lol

• I dont mind im mexican i dated a lot of cholas the only 2 things i dont like is the sharpie eye brows and brown lip stick lol

• No, trashy ghetto looks aren't attractive. It's cheap looking.

• Most guys who go for The girl with the chola look are usually the ones who gay bang. femininity is sexy with out all that gangster stuff. Plus they all look like they would be dtf anyone who wanted it

• no thats too kitch for my tastes.