How to get glowing and beautiful skin?

Do you have any tips on how to get naturally beautiful skin that glows from the inside out? I would like to not have to wear makeup.

Most Helpful Girl

• It starts with the inside. Eating well and making sure your getting your vitamins. That has so much to do with eyes, skin, nails, and hair. Second make sure that you're using a good moisturizer and facial cleanser. Keep your skin hydrated. Also mke sure that you never sleep in makeup. Dirt, makeup, bacteria, and bad oils will clog pours and cause break outs. Keep your skin clean and also lots of water. The 8 glasses a day.

What Guys Said 5

• Like missconfused said, colored vegetables and lots of water everyday helps a lot.. you also must get your vitamins in.. if you can tolerate eating fruits everyday then that's good but if not, supplements are not a bad idea.. pills or this product.. Emergen-C.. link very helpful.. also when you workout with a high intensity, vitamins help you to recover faster afterward and help you from cramping.. so does water.. Exercise is very important for over-all skin health.

Vitamin A is important.. especially from low-fat dairy products.. or carrots. And high anti-oxidants help too.. like in stwarberries or plums.. Essential fatty acids required for healthy cell membranes are in walnuts, flax seed or salmon.. Personally, I don't eat fish.. but I put flax seed powder in most things I eat.. like protien shakes. The mineral selenium helps damaged skin..especially when combined with Vitamin E.. for example, the sun is harmful to the skin, but if the skin has high levels of selenium in it, the damage is reduced. Beware..more than 100mcg of selenium per day is not necessary.. if you take the 200 mcg dosage, then 2 supplement pills per week is enough. it is commonly found in meats, nuts and breads.

Green Tea.. is important on its own merit.. it has anti-inflammatory properties.. it can help prevent or reduce the risk of skin cancer.. Exercise not only helps you stay fit, but it reduces acne breakouts.. and increases radiance.. it makes your skin look and feel young and healthy and toned.. Your level of stress decreases because of exercise.. mind you, it must be effective and active exercise.. like medium to high intensity.. NOT exercise where you sit down and read a book while pedaling slowly.. Exercise improves circulation and toxins are removed and proper hydration from water only can imporve blood flow even more. Exercise your whole body and there will be some impressive changes in your face, and in your skin tone and complexion in general.

• step one-go to the library

step two-study and study until you get an A in every class or at least close

Step 3-repeat while mainting body needs

Now you might become super pale but I don't think anyone will mind when you are making bank and your devoid of skin cancer

My name dmac and its so true

I like studying and so should you

so while my skin might be pale

I hit the books like I'm at yale!

and while your skin is tan

my teachers saying that I'm the man!

im so sorry and I don't mean to preach

but don't waste your time going to the beach

get the education make some money

buy rub on tan skin color honey

ooooooooooo

• Drink a lot of glow sticks for a very "glowing" effect... Ok, I am just kidding, please don't drink glow sticks.

• all I can think of is go out get a little sun (too much and you look like your leather ) just to add some color and then add make up where you see needed... I prefer a girl without makeup tho... I prefer to see a girl whos natural rather than all dolled up all the time.

• coco butter could give your skin a silky look

What Girls Said 12

• - Eat LOTS of fruit & vegetables. Just fill up on it whenever you can. Try to eat different colours so that you'll get a variety of vitamins and minerals. Taking a multivitamin every day can help with this if you really really don't like fruit & veg or if they're too expensive, but they don't always have quite the same effect as the real thing.

- Drink lots of water, it'll help to flush toxins out of your system and keep you hydrated. Try to have one glass with every meal, and also one piece of fruit.

- Go for antioxidants. Green tea, white tea (which in fact has more), oolong tea, berries (strawberries, blueberries, acai etc, get loads of different kinds), citrus fruits (oranges, clementines, lemons, grapefruits etc) - they'll also get rid of toxins.

- Cleanse! Make sure you know your skin type and choose a cleanser accordingly. Just get a regular one without any exfoliating beads or anything in it - but get some exfoliating gloves (they're like £2 from Boots/Superdrug/H&M/Claire's Accessories if you're in the UK) to wear while you cleanse. That way you have more control over how rough or gentle you exfoliate. Rougher washing does not always equal deeper cleaning - sometimes it just burns! Move your fingers in the direction of the pores to clean them properly, eg from top to tip of your nose will get rid of any blackheads. Then massage in circles all over -this will exfoliate more and also massage away toxins. Do this whole thing twice, then use a warm damp face cloth to wipe away the cleanser, rinse it and wipe again. Gently dry your face with another clean dry face cloth.

- Tone! I personally find that Clinique is a really good brand of cleanser/toner/moisturiser to use, especially as you can go into department stores like John Lewis and ask for advice behind the counter.If you do, don't feel pressured to buy exactly what they say, after all they're trained to sell, but they can tell you whether to use dry/oily/combination products, that sort of thing. If you've got less money, try Garnier, they're quite good also. Anyway, put a little bit of toner on a cotton wool pad - not so much it's wet, just damp is good - and gently wipe the pad in the opposite direction to the cleanser, eg tip to top of your nose. Don't use too much on dry skin as toner is quite drying, only use a little. There should be no need to dry here - if you've used the right amount, it should just about dry itself in a few seconds. This will even your skin tone and close up your pores so they don't get quite so dirty again.

- Moisturise! Use a little at a time to avoid getting too sticky. Again, pick according to your skin type - if you have oily skin then an oil-based moisturiser will make it worse. But you'll still need to moisturise after that toner. Just massage it in gently in circles until it's mostly gone.

Et voila! Do this twice a day and you'll see a difference in a month or perhaps even less, when the skin will have replaced itself with the new cells.

• I agree 100% with everyone else. In addition, you might want to try taking prenatal vitamins. They're full of great stuff whether you're expecting or not. As far as appearances go, they really help to improve the health and look of your hair, skin, and nails. =]

• I mainly agree with all of these statements, but there's a couple other things you can do as well. Don't forget to exfoliate to get rid of dry skin cells, and ALWAYS wear suncscreen! You should also try to get 7-8 hours or sleep every night because that's when your skin regenerates. And at least once a week, change your pillowcases! You'd be totally grossed out by what collects on them when you sleep!

• drink plenty of water, exfoliate, and moisturize.

don't fall for those expensive beauty products at stores, you can get the same effect from $5.00 products at wal-mart

• AlWays wear sun screen, drink lots of water and eat dark colored vegtables. Use cleanser, toner, and moistureiser twice a day. If you have acne, see your doctor for a prescription that can help. If you are going to use makeup, make sure it's oil free and wash it of thouroughly so that it doesn't clog your pores. Lastly, don't fake and bake! It ages your skin a lot and can cause skin cancer. Hope I helped!

• I started taking silica and it helps a lot

• Drink lots and lots of water...

• Are you caucasian? Just exfoliate or use a .5mm derma roller. I like the rollers because it increases skin product absorption. Anti-aging cream: I like Olay Total Effects Cream.

Haven't tried this yet link .

It seems very interesting about organic rice water toners.

• exercise, eat healthy, get enough sleep and wear sunscreen whenever you are out.

• 2 litres of water a day, and cleanse, tone and moisturise twice a day. Exfoliate once a week and face mask once a week. It's the only way.

• It's all about what goes into your body, not just on the surface. Eat tons of fruit! Peaches, strawberries, pomegranate. Fruit tastes good and eating it is probably the best thing you can do for your skin. Greasy snacks like potato chips cause break outs. Just be healthy, healthy people have the most beautiful skin.

• Eat a lot of dark green vegetables and fruits. Drink a lot of water. Exercise, sweat. Minimize caffeine. Don't smoke. Most important: sufficient intake of omega 3 which can usually be found in fish.