Baby middle name for Alexis?

I'm thinking of having a baby but the name I love the most is Alexis but I need a middle name please help me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are 14 years old, you are daddy's girl, and you are thinking of having a baby? That's something that you do when you grow up and get married. If you are sexually active now, that does not prove that you are grown up.

Think you're grown up? Go to the grocery store and buy groceries for your family.

Think your grown up? Do the laundry for your family for the next 30 years.

Think your grown up? Quit school, get a job working 40 hours a week, and then come home and fix dinner for your family every night.

Think you're ready for a baby? If anyone in the family has a 3-4 month old baby, see if your mom can borrow the baby for one overnight and let you try to do everything that baby needs.

Your ability or willingness to let a boy pull your pants down doesn't make you grown up. Get pregnant and you'll either have an abortion or putting the baby up for adoption. Do you really want to do that?

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 4

• Alexis... Bledel? lol

I have no idea honestly.
    Why are you thinking about baby names at your age?

• Alexis Paige

Or Alexis Leigh

• how about teletoby?

• We'll I'm 14 too and I'm not having children but I have names picked out just in case I change my mind. How bout you change the first name. That way it would be easier to find a middle name. Alexis is a really common name. Be different.