Would this be a bad idea to do?

I shaved the side of my hair a while ago and its been growing back for three months now and its gotten to a length that its too short to blend with the rest of my hair and too long to have it the way it was before so I was considering cutting all my hair to match the length and letting it grow out all together. This is the closet thing I can find to what it would look like
Would this be a bad idea to do?
and this is how my hair looks now...

and I was planning on dying it a dark red wine color if it means anything

Most Helpful Guy

• I like that look but I must admit Iike your hair as it is now - Love when girl does something different with her hair.

What Guys Said 5

• they don't look bad actually...:-)

• Maybe a good idea. Bet you'll never go for the side shaved look again.

• Most people really liked it but my mom asked me to grow it out for my senior pictures

• Yeah, I didn't like it when it first came back in and I like the male version that makes them all look like lesbians even less.

• Not my style to be honest. Too choppy/shaggy.

• You can try the emo look it will suit you (just a suggestion)

• I used to do that in middle school but lol its a lot of upkeep and products. And most girls with the emo cut actually cut their hair that way and the long part is extensions (learned that the hard way) so I could always put in my extensions and do the emo style

• Go for it, and if you don't like it; there's always next time.

What Girls Said 5

• If you like that hair style go for it! To grow my hair out from a pixie cut I made it a bob cut. You do what you have to do.

• I love this style! I have tried it in the past. It didn't look good on me because my hair is thin. So, I think this is more suitable for someone who has thick hair

• Yeah, hair grows back. Go for it. =)

• Actually it sounds cute. You should go for it

• That's a nice cut, go for it