How do you dress around your crush?

Girls, how do you usually dress around a guy you have a crush on if you know he's going to be around and even if you're not dating? Do you still dress normal, or put forth more effort? How big of an indicator is this to a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• i dress normally, but I might put more effort into the way my face/hair looks.

Don't try to find out if she likes you by the way she dresses

unless its just you two alone hanging out, and she wears a skirt or something she normally doesn't

What Girls Said 3

• I usually dress the same. I don't see the point in impressing a guy with an outfit that I wouldn't normally wear. It's misleading.

• I tend to dress the same no matter how much I like a guy. I just like to be comfortable. If he's not okay with a girl in jeans and a t-shirt, he's obviously not right for me lol.

Clothes really aren't the best way to judge whether a girl likes you unless she dresses uncharacteristically around you. For example, if she normally doesn't wear makeup but does around you, that could mean something. But mostly you've gotta judge from her behavior, not her appearance.

• I put forth more effort, however, in more of a modest way. I like to look pretty without looking slutty. So jeans, nice blouse, heels, sweater (in the winter), hair done nicely, makeup a bit more... exciting? While still looking natural.

What Guys Said 0