Girls, Do you like leather leggings?

Do you wear leather leggings. Did you notice how attractive you are when you wear those pants? Did you notice how men are looking at you butt? How do you feel about that?

12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Yes I love all kings of leggings this is how I'll wear them s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...20440c18bf.jpg

• I never do. They really don't look comfortable.
    I'd always rather wear something that I don't have to adjust every 2 seconds.

• I have faux leather leggings. They look like @DesiDoo's pic that she posted. They're ok, I wore them in winter when it was colder outside.

• Did you feel how attractive you are for many men when you are wearing those faux leather pants?

• Not exactly... I mean I guess they look, but they kept me warm haha.

• I've tried them on once in a fitting room and they looked nice, the material really helps suck you in and my legs looked nice in them but they were wayyy too overpriced :p I would buy them if they were more affordable! They do make my butt look good tho haha

• No, they look uncomfortable. I like jeans.

• I've never seen them but that sounds really ugly.

• I love leather leggings. I just wore some the other day. I think they're pretty sexy and comfortable at the same time.

• They're cute but I wouldn't really wear them. It bothers me a little that guys look at my butt

• Everyone keeps saying that the leggings dont look comfortable, but they are actually comfortable and it doesn't feel as if your pants are stuck it your skin. It feels like regular leggings but leather is on the outside. You can get them for about $9 on amazon and on different online stores. Any who, i love them regardless if guys look at my a$$ or not.

• No, I don't like to wear leggings, I prefer to wear skirts with tights because they make my legs look as shapely as possible - high waisted skirts show off my small waist and full skirts disguise my fairly large bum + thighs haha. Low dernier tights feel nicer to wear too, and my legs just look good in them. I do like to look attractive but first and foremost I pick clothes I like and feel good in

• I like leggings, but I can feel the eyes staring. It's a little scary, especially where I live.