Im 5'2 should I wear heels to my 8th grade graduation?

• heels
  • flats

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, be yourself, don't worry about it. Any boy who will not go out with you because of your height is not someone worth being with, do whatever makes you feel better.

What Guys Said 4

• There's graduation for 8th grade now?
    Seen it all.

• If you are comfortable in them and can walk in them, why not?

• They have 8th grade graduation now?

• My exact thought. When I was in school, you only graduated from 12th grade (high school).

• Granted, I'm attracted to tall girls so I'm maybe a little biased, but just choose. I don't think it matters if you're slightly taller because of the heels. Do what you think is comfortable.

What Girls Said 3

• You're in 8th grade, not to sound blunt. But, to be honest I didn't start wearing heels until 9th grade mid-year for Christmas. For me, I was 5'3 at the time and felt like I was playing dress up. Obliviously, that's changed and now I love wearing heels when heels are called for.

But, as an 8th grader whose 13 you are still in the awkward stage of being a girl and becoming a woman. Don't grow up to fast, honestly. I say wear flats because you don't wanna try to be bigger emotionally wise than you are.

Also, heels hurt like fuck after a while.

And short is being lovely thing <3 (:

Wear heels, but wear a bit of make up. Not too much, you are only 13 so stay with the natural pastel pink eyeshadows and such. You don't want to come off as strong. At least, not yet. Retain the innocent look and wear heels later.

Thats what I say (:

• Well it depends on the clothes your wearing with it but odds r yes heals are kewl

• its fine to wear heels, do what you want. Im already 5'6 and im in 7 grade

• Wow im 5'3 and I'm 30 graduated from university... damn... I wish I was taller lol