So, some guy told me to "slut it up?" I'm assuming he's telling me to seriously shorten some skirts and plunge some necklines, but I'm more of a laid back kind of person and that shows way too much skin for my tastes so how do I change that without letting go of my style?

59

Most Helpful Guy

• First off - catchy title, I was wondering "wtf is she talking about" as I opened your page..

Here's my thoughts on this: don't change. If someone wants you to change once, what makes them from making you feel that way all throughout life? "Change your makeup" "Be more confident" "Your too quiet, come closer to me so I can hear you"... No offense but F*CK THAT SH*T! --- This guy should like you for you, and not need you to change something like your personality ( "slut it up" means you are too straight-edge for this guy)

How to accomplish the phrase: "Slut it up"

- Be more of a bad girl, you don't need to show some skin to prove you are a slut. Here's some examples: ( Act more flirty with men, go to parties more often, live life in the fast lane, etc)

- Be more outgoing: rather than waiting for a man to come to you, switch the routine and be like "Hey your hot" then grab that kid by the hair and throw your tongue down his throat.

As you can see in the last couple sentences, it's really derogative to who you are- why would you change like that for some random guy that will probably leave you in the dust come 2-3 years (or sooner)?

- I guess we all take risks in order to be happy, just make sure your making the right ones.

If you need more answers, let me know

P.s. You're smokin hot and the right age with a great intellect (correct grammar and spelling) -- you shouldn't have any problems getting a "good" guy that can keep you interested.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• Lol well the part about throwing my tongue down some guys throat actually gave me a fit of giggles so I'm pretty sure slutting it up would be a mission failed for me.

• Perfect, my job here is done ;-)

If I can give you any more advice / words to read, write me a message and I'll be glad to help =)

• Hey thanks for the award ^_^

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 8

• why in God's holy name are you giving serious consideration to a guy who advised you to "slut it up?"

• See I'm not the only stranger who think you're pretty. Just be yourself and wear nice clothes that you feel comfortable wearing. If the guy can't accept you for being yourself, you don't need him. She, who I love, has a naturally hoarse voice, wears combat boots, is a self-described tomboy and a Yankees fan. I wouldn't want her to ever change.

• Always beware of what "some guy told me."

This may be more helpful: "If you change the outside too much, you confuse the inside." Gen. MacKenzie Hawkins

I looked at your photos and you are yummy; the third one is "s*** it up" enough.

Bottom line: you have to be yourself, don't change because of "some guy" - who just may want to see more of you. Be comfortable with yourself, then you will be confident, and confident is sexy.

Dan

• When it comes to fashion I am the LAST person to ask.

However you might want to tyr something in your general actions. Maybe become a bit more touchy feely. Not in a blatant way but a little light touch on a guy's shoulder... maybe a bit more brest contact in a friendly hug.

Look directly into people's eyes. That is a VERY intimate move that few people use at all.

• I hope you wouldn't change just because some guy made a comment, and also I wouldn't take what he said literally. There's sluty clothing, but then there's clothes that are undeniably feminine that are not sluty. Maybe that's what he meant.

• I thought my clothes would be feminine. I like victorian type things and bejeweled sandals granted I do like to wear my little black dress with my red converse low tops but I didn't think my style would put someone off.

• He may just want to see you in his ideal clothing on a woman, like heels or whatever else

• you shouldnt listen to any guy on here who tells you to slut it up

most of the guys on here are perverts

but I think you should dress however you want to dress and dress in whatever makes you confident

so if that means you wear a hoddie and sweats to school all the time then go for it!

• Hi, I don't see any reason why should you slut it up, but if this is really what you want to do, than there is one way that you can do it without changing anything in your style. Start wearing no bra and no panties. Wearing no bra will be visible, and might get you more attention.

• I don't think you really want to attract guys that would like you to "slut it up". you're pretty attractive from what I can see, you shouldn't have any trouble catching a guy's attention ;o

• Oh well apparently men are intimidated by me hence forth no man outside of my family actually told me I was attractive until 4 o'clock this morning.

• Your answer is spot on. D

What Girls Said 5

• Well, I read your last post where a guy told you to "slut it up" and I'm thinking all you want to do is attract boys, so I see you wear eyeliner and all that jazz so try smokey eye shadow and black eyeliner I think you will look pretty in that, and pink glossy lip gloss

• My response to that would've been a swift sharp knee in the bollocks.

• Who exactly is this guy, and why does it matter that he wants you to "slut it up"?

• Slut it up was his answer to a previous question. I asked why women thought I was beautiful and why men seemed to think I was ugly which led to intimidation and one guy said I was too uptight and needed to slut it up.

• That explains it all! This website is filled with dipsh*ts - don't listen to some fag's response. *sigh* Your fine how you are - p.s. where is this kid?

• On the first question I posted on here and he's under that somewhere

• He's a tool! Don't change your style or yourself for ANYONE! Ever. Be yourself and be confident in who you are. Who cares what he says, you'll find someone who likes you for the way you are.

• Don't change! Someone who really likes you won't tell you to slut it up so you don't need to change a thing!