What do you think If a large amount of someone's clothes are black or have black in them?

Personally I love black and am drawn to black dresses and stuff mixed with black, not to say I have no colors in my wardrobe but I have a lot of black lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Black goes with everything, looks sexy and is a very slimming color. I get it, I have a lot of dark/black in my closet too.

The secret is to change it up. Black pants with a vividly colored top. Black top layered over a bright T, or black tank top under a see through lightly colored top. Metallic belts on black dresses, bright heels to finish your look.

Black is a standard run-to color that is appropriate for nearly every event or reason from first date to night on the town (maybe not a wedding though, lol). The secret is changing it up in unexpected ways.

What Guys Said 5

• I like black clothes

• It might be an indication of an undiagnosed color blindness.

• Hard to say... my first vision is goth... but that is probably way off. Black is sleek and sexy... it's also thinning for people. Nothing wrong with black.

• I'm not goth, I can do pretty good emo style make up if I want to thpugh lol

• It's a stylish color. I'm not a fan of bright colors like oranges and yellows, they're too bright and too easy to potentially look ugly.

• The funny thing is I can pull those off and have them, I just am generally more into black lol

• first thing I would do is get scissors, cut the cloths, and make a giant tent in you're room of all the cloths I cut, and have a sleep over, then in the morning take you shopping for having no style and I'D make sure you would have something sex on

• You have no Idea how stylish my clothes look, my black dresses look hot :P

• I'm not posting pics but I get complimented a lot so I'm saying kept lol

• ok ill take ur word for it

What Girls Said 5

• There's nothing wrong with it, if you like wearing black go for it. Unless there is another reason you wear black.

• Black is very stylish, no problems there! A black turtleneck and black leather pants/boots is a killer combination :)

• That she is either a hairstylist or gets fashion advise from my sister

• I love black, and dark colors. Sure I have some light colors but dark is great.. Its just a preference.

• I wear black all the time, except when I travel.