Fashion question: would this combination be too loud?

Is it OK to combine a statement necklace like this
With this kind of earrings?

Or would it be too loud?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like earrings but necklace is a bit loud for me.

What Guys Said 5

• I can't tell the actual size from the photo, but it does look like it would really standout. I guess it depends on the occasion and the outfit that goes with it.

• no its good. but the style of the earrings is too small. go with a thick hoop or some large-ish dangles. but it matters the outfit.

• I think large necklaces and large earrings would be too loud.

• My opinion would be that they compliment each other.

• If you are the person on the earring, the necklace is too loud for you.
    The earring is very pretty to you.

• No I'm not her. Why do you think the necklace is "too loud for her"?
      I only wear that necklace for going out with the girls for drinks or something. Definitely not for everyday look

• I think this nacklace is for very specific occasion, but it's too loud.
      If you post a photo of you, with the nacklace, he could tell you a more precise opinion about that.

• Looks fine to me.

• looks horrible

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think it's too loud of accessories , but I do think that they just don't go together. A necklace like that looks way better with smaller regular earrings. The dangling over just don't combine right with it

• No. But they don't..."match" to me. I would think the earrings would be as simple as the necklace.

• yeah mine are basically just two long golden sticks. I just couldn't find a picture

• Not too loud, but they don't match. Go for golden or coloured earrings is you do a golden necklace.

• yeah mine are golden and basically just two sticks, no star

• Are they also seperate? If you're afraid of being too loud, you could only put in one.

• well yeah, one per ear, of course. I just couldn't find a good pic

• Depends on the outfit. The necklage overrules the earrings, so you need an outfit that minimizes the neckalge and accents the earrings. BUT it is has to sg-how the plusses of your body too. So, not easy, if not impossible.