Guys, does this turn you on?

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE UNDERBOOB AND UNDERASS?

I most likely would not dress like this out in public, but I think it would be a good tease when alone with my future boyfriend.

Guys, does this turn you on?

• Both are sexy.
    44% (14)
  • Both are slutty.
    16% (5)
  • I would only like to see it if its my girlfriend wearing it for me in private.
    34% (11)
  • I love when girls dress like this is public.
    0% (0)
  • The underboob is hot, but the underass is not.
    3% (1)
  • The underass is hot, but the underboob is not.
    3% (1)
  • If they're Mrs. Underass and Lady Underboob, can I please be Captain Underpants?
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'm an ass man, so the underass is really sexy to me, and the underboob is nice, as well.

That being said, I think it's a little indecent to wear something like that in public. I could see it in, say, the gym, but not out in a restaurant, or shopping, for example.

Likewise, with my girlfriend; I'd love it if she wore something like that around the house, but I'd never want her to wear that out in public. Again, because I think it's indecent, but also because she'd be getting stared at by creepy a**holes the whole time.

What Guys Said 15

• They would be slutty in public but in the privacy of your own home why not

• I feel like boobs are staring back at me while the ass, well I gotta look around cause I see them apple booty keeps on poppin

• Ass man and I do prefer the underass. Though do like both.

I would only want to see a girl dress that enticingly only if she were single and looking.

• Both are awesome, but I'd prefer it in private. Public is asking for attention from creepers

• I wouldn't want my gf to go out in public like that but I think it's sexy if she just dressed that way when we were alone

• Hmmm nice to know 😉

• Both of course!

• And I love the hot stretch marks on that first picture you posted of both! Just a hint of some stretch on a very hot nice ass.

• Love them both... in public or private its all good!

ps. thanks for the lovely array of pics

• I'm a boob person so I like the underboob slighlty more. But of course not in public...

• I dont care what she wears, if she's my girl then i wanna show her off and if it makes her happy then im all for it.

• Hmmmm in private it is a good idea.. :D

• yummy mummy

• It's hot. . .

• I don't really like either…

• Wth is up with that one girls legs, the second picture from the bottom. They're really disproportionate from the top part of her body, wtf?

• Forget her too half... Wish I had those sexy legs

• They muscular. I like

• Yikes