Girls, Should I order the kit for a French Manicure or have them professionally done?

I would like to get a French manicure because I like the natural look. Should I order a kit or have them professionally done?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I suggest you get them professionally done ^.^

What Girls Said 7

• Professionally done is always going to come out better and stay on your nails for longer. But if you don't want to spend the money considering french manicures cost more money than a normal one i'd do the kit, but i'd make sure i'm good at it first.

• I prefer professionally done manicure from my early youth upwards. I have just returned from Ibiza where I got my nails done by a super high class nail technical from the local nail salon. I love people who treat their trade so accurately.

• Kits are nice if you know how to do them correctly but if you get the actually good nails and glue it can be expensive. Also if you don't know how to do them it will become a disaster , trust me my friend tried. Also the ones that you buy at the store with the little glue don't last long and aren't good at all so I would just go get them professionally done because then they last longer, look better, and you get a hand massage (:

• Professionally done. I tried the kits before and they broke off quickly lol

• The kits are cheap and worthless. They stick to everything. My mother got a professional French Manicure done once, and it looked amazing. I would personally advice them professionally done from personal experience, but if it costs less, okay.

• I would get them professionally done and also in gel because they last a longer and are worth the money

• its easy to just get them done professionally