Guys, What's Guys Opinion on Makeup?

I personally don't wear makeup on a regular basis, but I know people who wear layers of it. It always makes them seem more attracted to but everybody knows she's wearing makeup. So do guys like it, hate it, or don't care?

• I'm okay with it
    42% (11)
  • I fuckn' hate it
    42% (11)
  • I don't care
    16% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I really appreciate natural beauty like many others here. However, I see nothing wrong with using minimal makeup to accentuate that beauty, and maybe a little more than minimal during some sort of formal event.

Girls that wear layer upon layer daily, is just ridiculous.& No one wants to fall asleep next to Shania Twain and wake up next to Mark Twain.

In a nutshell--I prefer a girl that can pull off being naturally beautiful at any given time with little to no make up. Many guys i've spoken to on the matter agree.

• I agree all the way. If you have a pimple, a bit of foundation doesn't hurt. If you're going to a party, some eye shadow or eyeliner would look nice. But if you show up at a funeral with Kylie Jenner lips, you're gonna be in deep trouble.

What Guys Said 14

• Makeup is usually made using pork fat, scent, water and color. The difference between cost of production and retail price is enormous, mind boggling obscene.

• I prefer no make up at all. But i also wouldn't mind if she only wore a tiny bit. A little goes a long way. If she puts layers of various types of makeup she looks like a clown. I like eyeliner, or maybe some touch ups to make your skin look better, but anything else is unnecessary and usually a turn off.

• i prefer no-make-up tbh

• I don't like it, I prefer natural beauty.

• I like as little as possible or no make up, the natural look.

• Small amounts dont like it when too much my girl uses small amounts of eyeliner to help her eyes pop a little and a little bit of lipstick occasionally but non sticky ones she hates it ending up on everything other than her lips.

• Yeah, agreed. If you have bad acne, then it is also understandable to use a lot of makeup, right?

• Yep that would be understandable.

• I'm with all natural all the way.

• I don't like it, but it's fine if it were la little

• No make up...
    Or very little if required

• Okay, I know that some girls say we wouldn't want to see their natural look, but wearing clearly visible makeup turns me off.

• All Women Look Better With makeup. Nothing wrong with it.

• I like it but no too much

• I find it kind of ironic because women use make up to make themselves look/feel more beautiful but it makes them look more ugly with that crap on

• 0|0