What kind of make up do you think looks best on a girl?

eg. heavy eyeliner/ red lips/ etc..

or anything else.

Most Helpful Guy

• Experiment with different styles. I know so many different looks that are stunning.

For example I know one girl who makes her face white and smooth, and then she puts black eye liner on and her eyes just grab your attention.

It's all about finding your style.

What Guys Said 9

• they used to say that when makeup is done right, it should look like you're not wearing any. obviously that philosophy went out the window recently but I still believe in it.

• None.

Ted

• Clown Make-Up

• Light make up in natural tones, let your natural beauty shine through.

• light red lip stick, and alil eye liner, not over done

• For the love of all things holy, do not paint your face on. When I feel like I can draw on your face with my finger because there's so much make-up, I am instantly turned off and generally walking in the other direction. Use make-up to accentuate your existing features, not to create features.

• HEAVY EYELINER :D love it

• a little as possible.

• Heavy eyeliner, red lips, and mascara.

What Girls Said 10

• I think if you can make it look natural it's the best type of makeup. I use the mineral powdered makeup and then I use liquid liner or powdered liner but with powdered liner you need a specific tapered brush for it. it looks good if you have the line even as well. I usually like making the wing at the outer corner of the eye or a double wing.

• as a girl... wear what you want, if your happy... a guy will come and you will be happy with yourself and with him.

i have a crush right now and he don't notice me ( or just don't speak to me ) if I try to look glam up and it I pick my clothes out ... so the day I'm wearing hoodies and no foundation... he will drive me home and talk to me && I'm still wearing a natural smokey brown eye but other days he does know me so. it up to you

ps. I stil wear my makeup when I want, or feel like it... because if we start dating... I know he will like me for more are my natural look... the Natural Smokey Brown Eye is what I wear everyday.

so day I add more eyeliner and shimmer

• People say natural is better, but honestly everyone different. Some girls look good with minimal makeup, but some look good with darker makeup. Everyone different and certain things will suit them better than others.

• I think if you can feel confident and good about what you look like then, people around you will pick up on that.

• i like just a bit of eyeliner, like in corners of eyes, light lipstick and lip-gloss on lips, and bronzer... looks great I think...i hate red lips, just doesn't fit me at all

• eye liner and blush ;)

• i think a basic bronzer and eye liner for the day... and at night I guess add some eyeshadow but too much make up is not cool.. it gets everywhere...

• Most guys I know really like the smoky eyed look, soft and glowy skin, and a light pink lip gloss.

• Don't stress yourself out trying to find out guys' preferences about clothing or makeup. Some of them prefer the natural look, some of them prefer glamorous/made-up, and some of them don't care. You can't possibly please them all! If you look good, they will like what you're wearing no matter what. Ask your girlfriends what suits you.

I have a friend who was a beauty queen and she used to spend hours every day fixing her hair and makeup. She is the kind of girl who looks beautiful no matter how she is dressed or how much makeup she is wearing. Even so, when she did not wear makeup, some guys hated that she wasn't wearing any. When she did, she would get criticized for doing that by other guys. The interesting thing is that these guys did not care about how beautiful she looked either way, they had prejudices about women who do/don't wear makeup. They felt that a woman's decision to wear or not wear makeup says something about her personality.

So do what you think suits you.

• I know your probably looking for a mans aanswer but in my opinion I think natural is better,

Vaseline on the eye lids, and a little mascara on the top and bottom lashes, a little red, pink tinted lip balm and brush your face - cheek bones with a little sparkle dust.

Though I don't think there is anything wrong with heavy make up for a night out or a do, I enjoy getting made up for a special occasion. :)

xxxxxxx

• Vaseline on the eyes? what does that do? never heard of that... you've got me all curious now... :)

• Well instead of having heavy eye make up or fussing to much, a little bit of that on the eyes gives them a nice shimmer,sparkle but looks totally natural without over doing it or to much fuss. you can also use it as a base coat for eye powder to help it stay on.

some people say that it is bad for your eyes, I myself have had no problems.

• Cool! Thanks! :) I'll def try it. :)