Girls, What type of underwear do you enjoy wearing the most, whether they are comfy or not?

So girls. What style / cut / type of undies do you like to wear most? Also, if you want, describe your favorite underwear.

For me, its gotta be Bikini and thongs.

And my favorite bikini is this really cute spring colored bikini from VS (Teal / purple / yellow / pink stripes). and my favorite thong is this snowflake teal lace wrap from VS as well.

So, what is yours?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Haha, I hate thongs honestly, they're not comfy and i'm pretty sure they're made for intimacy mainly so I never wear them. I buy mine from Nordstrom. They're not boy shorts. They're not high or low waist either, they're normal and they're kind of childish and a huge turn off for guys but omf they're so comfy lmao.

1|0
    0|0
  • Boyshorts are cute and super comfortable.
    mla-s2-p.mlstatic.com/...LA3096674993_092012-O.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I have such fucking problems with underwear hahaha!!

Lacey seems to give me front wedgies haha.. And silk seems to slide down easy lol!

Silk is so nice though

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like seamless cheekies and boy legs! I've brought heaps lately 😐 Plain ones, colourful ones, and ones with lace trimmings! Omg 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • thongs , boy shorts, bikini. I never have a problem with underwear I could wear any kind but I have a bigger butt so I like thongs the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Jockey's string bikini. They are very comfortable xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs and "cheeky" style. They're the most comfortable and they look the best!

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs or the cotton stretchy cheeky underwear from Victoria's Secret

0|1
    0|0
  • I love boy shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • boy shorts are mine they're comfy and I wear them everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know exactly but not thongs

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs and lace boy shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • thongs are my favorite! they are the only thing i really ever wear

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs are my favorite, bikini is second.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs make me feel fabulous.

1|1
    0|0