Do you wear a watch?

if not how else do do you check the time?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to wear a watch 4 months ago , then it went out of juice, I can't be bothered to drop down to the shops to swap out the battery , got used to checking my time by flicking out my phone , now I don't want to wear a watch at all lol

Probably should tape my phone to my face.

• Lol is it a actual mechanical watch or one of those goofy techno watches.

• My own watch is about 40 years old and is made out of quartz/diamond glass, stainless steel and gold and it has been though crap and still works and looks like brand new heck since I've received it I've hit it on half a dozen doors, dropped it twice and hit the glass 3 times and it still works and looks just like when I got it.

• Probably better to get something disposable than wear a piece of history I'll say lol
      New watches will keep on coming but there are only so many old ones. Keep it for an occasion :3

What Girls Said 20

• Sometimes I have to.
    Even though I despise watches.

• No one wear a watch.

• Lol nope. Thats what my phones for

• My watch is my phone.

• Nope, I own a couple of nice watches but I didn't buy them myself (I personally wouldn't like to spend my money on that) & I rarely wear them since they have never really been my thing.
    Plus, I feel like if I did wear them daily everybody would constantly be asking me for the time which is superrr annoying.
    How do I check the time, you ask? Well, there's these devices called "phones"haha:P

• yes i wear a watch

• I don't wear a watch.
    I use my phone.

• I have a phone and a watch, that's usually enough

• No. I check the time on my phone.

• Nope. I use my phone

• Yes, I find it very useful.

• No I just use my phone

• I just use my phone

• No, not anymore

• nope. i dont

• i dont wear watches i use my phone.

• am a girl and i wear a watch *.* a guys metalic watch always... and am into guys that wear watches

• My finger and sun

• Yes yes I do

• no I do not

What Guys Said 31

• I'm like @PromiseIllBeNice. I wear one as an accessory when I dress up, but even then I still use my phone to check the time.

• Mhmm this one in the picture, it was my grandfathers.

scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...7_864886994_n.jpg

• I wear a watch when I'm working. Otherwise, I generally use my cell phone. Once in a while, I'll wear my old digital watch.

• Not anymore I had a gold Rolex watch with a Diamond face and I got my home broken into years ago and lost it with many other gold rings and gold cross and my gold pocket watch that was handed down to me

• Dang that sucks, we had our old house broken into as well, the guy stole a bunch of our stuff including over 4 rifles, shotguns and automatic rifles including a very rare Chinese rifle.

Home invasions suck -_-.

• Yes that does really suck for sure that really hurt me bad to lose my grandfathers pocket watch handed down from family to family, that pocket watch going to the youngest son of the family which is me and now I can never give my youngest son that watch even though I have no kids anyway

• Yes always have to have a watch on

• My wrists are too tiny for me to comfortably wear a watch. I can wrap my pinky and thumb around my wrist and they can easily touch each other...

• Omfg that's cool

• @GenieLow If you say so It's the only part of my body that I'm self conscious about. I don't think about it all that much since there's nothing I can do to change it. I workout but there are no muscles at the wrist just tendon so oh well...

• Why is that bad? Most people who workout want that style frame because it means that your forearms look so much bigger. If you had a large rest and large forearm, your lower arms would just look fat and not defined.

• No I don't... I check the time using a phone. Most of people wear watches for fashion not because they want to check the time

• Nope, use my phone. Besides... What's the point in watches?
    When there's the new amazing, truly groundbreaking 'iWatch'
    A truly iDiotic invention..

• Yup, My Dad got me a Breitling when i was 11, Its either on me or in a safe at all times xD.

• Yes, I do.

• I personally check using my phone.

• No, I don't wear watches. I'll check the time by looking @ my phone.

• It depends. If I'm going somewhere where I need to wear a suit then I always wear a watch but if I'm just going out casually then I usually don't wear a watch. I just check my phone if I don't have a, watch on

• Yea you can study proved that

• unfortunately I have to since I don't have a pocket watch to wear at work...

• Only when I dress up... And I still use my phone to check time lol.

• No because it makes me nervous to know the time.

• no, haven't worn one for many years.

• I stopped wearing one I check time through my mobile phone

• Yup always it's a must plus it adds to the looks

• I do wear a watch but I also have my phone which I could use to check the time.

• I spend like 200-300 on my watches, but I still check my phone for the time.

• I do wear it when I have one... I can also manage without it!

• not all the time

• Only to funerals.

• Yes its a next most important thing after undies

• Yes i do weat one, a jet set watch

• yes i am...
    but sometimes i checked on my phone

• Nope i check that on my smartphone

• Am using my phone at the moment until my Apple Watch arrives in May!

• More from Guys
    1