What do you think of high heels guys?

Guys what do you think of high heels? I love wearing them all the time but many of my friends tells me no don't do it it's weird, really? What do you think of high heels I'm 169cm tall, it's average

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 16 and a girl, and I never wore one once in my life. I am quite tall (166-168cm) . My preference is sandals over heels anyday :)

What Guys Said 14

• I'm not a big fan of high heels, partly because so many girls don't seem to know how to walk normally in them. They look awkward walking in them, and frankly it looks kind of ridiculous.

• I don't know about all the time but I think high heels are sexy.

• God bless you! I love high heels.

• I think heels are nice for special or formal occasions. But I think it's pretty dumb looking when a girl wears them 24/7

• This has nothing do with pizza, so I have no opinion

• They are really bad for your feet.

• The look uncomfortable and impractical, but they look feminine when a girl is all dressed up.

• They look nice.. ;) on girls

• Mostly heels look uncomfortable and difficult to walk in.

• I think i t is good if you are using it occasionally😃

• They look nice on girls :)

• I love heels, gets me hard. My opinion... You go girl
    (5in black pumps really get me hard😉)

• I'm not really big on high heels since I know they aren't the best for a woman's feet.

• I think high heels make your butt your boobs look great! I also think a man invented them must have been tall! Because it makes it so much easier to kiss you sexy ladies!

What Girls Said 3