What hair color would be better for me?

I died it red then died it orange twice now it's just kinda golden and at times it looks horrible with my skin. What do you guys suggest?
What hair color would be better for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Raven black.

• I totally understand. I recommend dark forest green.

• interesting suggestion.. maybe when I'm older an my parents are ok with an awesome color like that. Thanks tho!

What Guys Said 3

• I think blonde and black (not together) would look great.

• Red hair might be fun

• Blonde would be not bad, I think.

What Girls Said 8

• I'd say go for dark brown or black.

• I would do black or really dark brown honestly. Your natural hair colour looks best.

• maybe it did, but I didn't feel comfortable in it, I wanted to show off my personality inside because I usually seem quiet and shy on the outside..

• but thanks for your suggestion

• You could try standing out in a other way, but it's totally your choice

• Black with copper or auburn highlights.

• Black, it's probably your natural haircolor but I believe that black would look best!

• It is but I didn't feel like I belonged in it, I'm the kind of person that wants to shout out my personality with the way I look evn if I'm shy and quiet on the inside. Thanks for your suggestion tho!

• Kalel kitten is currently blonde or did you mean her turqoise hair? The turqoise hair is kinda cool. Maybe I will dye it that color when I'm older and my parents allow such an awesome color. Thanks tho!

• Her turqoise hair!

• Dye it a dark brown and the tips blonde or a medium brown or black.

• Noirette:)

• Nice use of fancy words, black or noirette is my original hair color but I didn't really feel comfortable in it. Thanks for your suggestion tho!

• black or dark purple hair :D

• Purple's not really my kind of color and black is my original hair color and I felt like I don't belong in it (does that make sense?). Thanks for your suggestion!

• yeah i get it. i was also going to suggest a dark auburn color.

• I don't think your lighter hair looks horrible but a darker colour might suit you better; really dark brown :)

• haha. Thanks, it must be lighting, I am , actually, thinking about something dark brownish red. Thanks for your suggestion!

• Sounds good; I hope you're pleased with it when you next dye it :)