How are these dresses?

How are these dresses?

• first one indecent
  • second indecent
  • both indecent
  • both sexy and cool

Most Helpful Guy

• They are very sexy. Especially the second. Are they okay to wear obviously depends on the occasion. Some kind of club party, sure. Majority of others, probably not.

What Guys Said 8

• Both dresses are fine

• They are both sexy AND indecent

• If they were both to have thin black lace instead of being open I think they would look very sexy indeed!!!

• So sexy! Particularly the 2nd one.

These aren't meet-his-mother dresses though.. these are for the club/hot date at an upscale restaurant dresses.

• Ohh.. clubbing dresses.

• For gag
    Both are hot
    But for reality
    If a girl wear like that dress then I think she is too much unless it is a contest for model PR some thing because we have to respect there job (every one have there own desires).

• I don't like dresses, I prefer girls in jeans, shorts and sweatpants.

• 1st 1 is sexy

What Girls Said 14

• Not my taste/wouldn't wear even as part of a dare.

• The first one shows too. much and the second doesn't have a good fit, but both look just trashy to me honestly.

• They're too trashy even for party/clubbing wear. If you want something sexy, not trashy, but sexy you should go for something like this:
    http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/k5it3n-i.jpg

• I like them both but I personally wouldn't wear them cause I'm not confident enough.

• I actually have a dress like the first one. Its pairs well with my black jimmy choo clutch and these heels I got from Neiman and Marcus

• Personally I would not be seen dead wearing either.. Both are totally and utterly trashy and cheap.

• I voted C...

• It all depends on the occasion and the place you wear them. I would not go to work in them :-) But to have a drink in a bar, or in a dancing, looks fine.

• They look very cheap and trashy to me.

• I love them, I want one now thanks lol

• The first one is nice, but they're both indecent.

• I guess they're both kind of indecent, but it's not like they aren't covering up the important bits. They're definitely not appropriate for most settings, but they'd probably be fine in a club.

But they're both kind of ugly. I like the color, and that's about it. Definitely wouldn't wear either of them.

• Why so fucking slutty?

• meh.. i don't like them. i think the first one is definitely showing a little too much. the second one is okay but i dont like it a lot