• both indecent
    44% (11)32% (6)39% (17)Vote
  • both sexy and cool
    36% (9)52% (10)43% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|9

Most Helpful Guy

• They are very sexy. Especially the second. Are they okay to wear obviously depends on the occasion. Some kind of club party, sure. Majority of others, probably not.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Both dresses are fine

1|0
    0|0
  • They are both sexy AND indecent

1|0
    0|0
  • If they were both to have thin black lace instead of being open I think they would look very sexy indeed!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • So sexy! Particularly the 2nd one.

These aren't meet-his-mother dresses though.. these are for the club/hot date at an upscale restaurant dresses.

0|0
    1|0
  • Ohh.. clubbing dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • For gag
    Both are hot
    But for reality
    If a girl wear like that dress then I think she is too much unless it is a contest for model PR some thing because we have to respect there job (every one have there own desires).

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like dresses, I prefer girls in jeans, shorts and sweatpants.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st 1 is sexy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Not my taste/wouldn't wear even as part of a dare.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one shows too. much and the second doesn't have a good fit, but both look just trashy to me honestly.

2|0
    0|0
  • They're too trashy even for party/clubbing wear. If you want something sexy, not trashy, but sexy you should go for something like this:
    http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/k5it3n-i.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them both but I personally wouldn't wear them cause I'm not confident enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually have a dress like the first one. Its pairs well with my black jimmy choo clutch and these heels I got from Neiman and Marcus

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I would not be seen dead wearing either.. Both are totally and utterly trashy and cheap.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted C...

1|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the occasion and the place you wear them. I would not go to work in them :-) But to have a drink in a bar, or in a dancing, looks fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look very cheap and trashy to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them, I want one now thanks lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one is nice, but they're both indecent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess they're both kind of indecent, but it's not like they aren't covering up the important bits. They're definitely not appropriate for most settings, but they'd probably be fine in a club.

But they're both kind of ugly. I like the color, and that's about it. Definitely wouldn't wear either of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why so fucking slutty?

1|0
    1|0
  • meh.. i don't like them. i think the first one is definitely showing a little too much. the second one is okay but i dont like it a lot

0|0
    0|0