Girls, should I dye my hair?

I have blonde hair. Its a known fact that brown hair is more attractive on guys (at least according to a vast majority of girls), unfortunately 😔😢

Because girls say things like "Brown hair is sooo hot on a guy" and "that guy would he hotter with brown hair" and "this guy is so hot... but i wish he had brown hair". But then when i say "i might dye my hair brown". All the girls say "NOOO don't dye it" and "i hate unnatural hair" and "any hair color is good as long as its natural" (which completely contradicts the above statements^). Wouldn't you rather date a guy with unnatural brown hair, than natural blonde hair? Why would you want a guy to have brown hair, but not want him to dye it?

So what do you think? Should i keep my hair blonde? Or should i dye my hair brown? Please answer honestly.

• You should dye it
    17% (6)
  • Don't dye it
    74% (26)
  • Other (please explain)
    9% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my fucking god, don't dye your hair because of some girls! That is the stupidest reason ever.

It's also a myth, only think that matters is that the guy is attractive anf had good personality. Hair color is irrelevant and anyone who refuses to date you because of your hair, is clearly not worth it.

You won't be any hotter. You will be the same guy with diffefent colored hair.

• But if two guys were exactly the same, and one had brown hair while the other had blonde hair, which would you pick? Be honest.

I don't wanna be anyones second choice 😔

• And the fact that you insist like this is fucking ridiculous. I don't give a fuck about hair color. I like redheads, black, brown and blond haired guys and even the unnatural colors too. I don't care.

You won't be anyones second choise because of your hair. You are not perfect, nobody is, and even if there was someone hotter or "better", if you have someone who loves you, you won't be a second choise. They will only see you and don't care about others or compare you to them.

What Girls Said 14

• I wouldn't dye it if you have really light blonde hair, then it will be really obvious you are not a brunette when it starts growing out & would probably look weird. I like dark hair better on most guys but I would still date a blonde. It's not a requirement.

• While I do prefer that whole dark hair/light eyes thing... I would in no way prefer a guy who dyes his hair. I think everyone has coloring that suites themselves and therefore natural is always best. You are who you are ~ and the right girl wouldn't want you to be anybody else.

• I think that you shouldn't dye it. I may be in the minority here, but I actually really like blondes (as long as you don't look like a douche bag ;)) You should keep your hair natural. It's difficult to maintain and it might look obviously fake. I think you should stay blonde and wait for someone who likes blonde guys more than brunette guys. Just make sure you're happy with the way you look and you'll be more attractive just with confidence!

Good luck, and just do what you wanna do! :)

• Thanks, I'm glad you like blondes, but untortunately, like you said, you are the minority. I've never met a girl that prefers blondes over guys with brown hair in my twenty one years of being alive.

• Brown hair is very sexy but if blonde hair looks good on you then don't dye it! It just depends on what goes with your face

• So you dont really like blonde hair?

• If it looks good on you, then awesome :) I personally dont really have a preference but I do like guys with dakr brown hair and chocolate brown eyes :P
    there's also this one guy I'm crushing on bad.. he has soft blonde hair with bluish/greensih eyes he is sooo hot
    so if you think u would look better in brown hair go ahead but guys that dont dye their hair look more natural and awesome especially if blonde hair looks good one you :-)

• Why change yourself for someone else? If you want to dye your hair, do it for you, not to attract girls who would like you for such shallow reasons.

• I'd say do it if you want to but notice that if you don't like it, it would take a while to grow back your natural hair. Anyway, don't listen to those girls who say that it's unnatural... if you think you'd like it go for it. Nobody will care if it's natural or not

• Dye it. In my opinion, dark brown hair is the best on guys. But that's just me.

• I don't give a shit whether it's natural or not, I've died my hair every color there is.

• Thanks for being honest

• DO WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY! DO NOT DYE IT FOR THE APPROVAL OF GIRLS. STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF!

• I dont hate blondies. Some are cute. Don't dye your hair just so someone will like you.

• Guy A has an awesome body, handsome face, and a wonderful personality. He has blonde hair. Guy B is identical to Guy A, and has an identical personality. The only difference- he has dark hair.

Who do you pick? Guy A or Guy B?

I already know the answer, and you can't deny it. That's why I'm considering dying my hair.

• Then I guess you should dye it.

• Mhm that's what i thought. Thanks anway

• Some blondes can be really hot

Who do you pick? Guy A or Guy B?

Be honest

• Why did u post this if you already have your mind set on it? My boyfriend is a blonde and he is super hot he had dyed it brown before and it did not suit him

• Every girl has there own opinion

• Well if it depends what eye color you have if there blue stay blonde but if you have brown eye color dye it brown!

• i think u should dye it cause i like brunettes better, but the important thing is to do whatever makes YOU happy. if u think u would look better with brown hair, then dye it. but if u like ur look, then dont change! just dont change for a girl cause she will most likely let u down

• But i don't want to date a girl who secretly wishes i had brown hair constantly. Even if she accepts my blonde hair, its not like she can get rid of her preference for brown hair :(

• Look, ik that i have to find someone who ACCEPTS my blonde hair. But there is a difference between ACCEPTING blonde hair, and PREFERRING blonde hair. I don't want my hair to be yet another thing that girls have to overlook in order to date me. And lets face it NO GIRL prefere blonde hair. If she prefers brown hair, no matter how hot she thinks i am, that preference is not gonna change.

I really don't want to dye my hair, but i might have to because I've NEVER heard of a girl who actually PREFERS blonde hair. Its a rarity, if not nonexistant.

• i hear what ur saying

• well I have blonde hair so guess I like opposite on a guy but I would say don't dye your hair your hot the way you were made!

• Not true.

Let me put it this way.

Guy A has an awesome body, handsome face, and a wonderful personality. He has blonde hair. Guy B is identical to Guy A, and has an identical personality. The only difference- he has dark hair.

Who do you pick? Guy A or Guy B?

• I guess 😕

• see!:)