How do you view girls wearing high heels?

I wear them occasionally no matter what I try I can't stop wearing high heels. Even I'm average 5.6feet tall, do you think they look sexy or stupid?

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it when girls where high heels! xD

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Watching women shop for, walk around, and otherwise wear heels should be a nationally televised event; our new national pastime.

1|0
    0|0
    • Heels can be dangerous and should never be worn unnecessarily, but, at the end of the day, a woman should be rewarded for making such sacrifices with a wonderful foot massage by her man. I'd consider it an honor to do that and, no, I do not have a foot fetish, but women who make such sacrifices for pleasing us should be rewarded as the goddesses they are!

• If a girl looks comfortable in them it's very attractive, but when she's stumbling all over the place, twisting ankles and sacrificing comfort just for the sake of wearing them, no, there's nothing attractive about that.

1|0
    0|0
    • Gladly I ain't one of them, I walk even run sometimes just fine 💪

• I have a thing for most high heels. I just find them very attractive. They are feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find them smexy ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think heels are sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy! It accentuates their legs and makes their booty look all nice!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care. If I did it'd be because I felt bad for the girl because it seems painful to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heels increases their appeal somehow.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3