Business Casual Attire For Teen?

I am 13 and going to this job-shadowing thing, and the dress code requires business casual. I am not familiar with this "category" of dressing. I don't really have a lot of clothes to choose from either? If any of you could give me some ideas that would be great.

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no generally agreed definition of "business casual".
    I would say maybe you cold get away with a button down shirt/blouse, nice slacks or skirt, smart shoes

0|0
    0|0
    • If you come to do work experience at one of my places I would let you get away with that with it being a school work experience thing and your age

What Guys Said 6

• Shirt, tie, slacks, brown or black shoes.

No jacket or sports coat, no jeans, no t shirt,

Tie optional

0|0
    0|0
  • www.creighton.edu/.../Business_Casual_-_Women.jpg I guess I would call this business casual

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe like that 1 in yer drawing?

0|0
    1|0
  • No blue jeans and no sneakers. Google it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you'd be fine with a nice skirt, preferably a solid colour, and a nice shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • just wear like a skirt and a solid color shirt

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• A nice top. Not a t-shirt. Like a button down or plain color shirt. Just something that looks nice or more professional. and some dress pants, suit pants, or even a nice plain skirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I think of young teenage clothing, I think of bright colors. Include a pop of color in your outfit. For the look to be in a business attire theme, you could never go wrong with a blazer, and slim pants are great to keep your outfit casual.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8b10995430.jpg

0|0
    0|0