Girls, what would you think if you saw me (Asian girl) wearing this?

It's my favourite outfit but I'm told it's too "ghetto" looking... What's your honest opinion of the outfit?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal clothing.
    It would look fine on any race to me.

• Awww you are sweet! You don't think it's like too much layering? I personally love it though

• It's about mid 60s right now!!!

• Layer 2 or layer 1 by itself is suitable. It gets cold at night sometimes

What Girls Said 11

• Thats cute if you're going skiing. How is that "ghetto"? Wow

• haha nooooo not skiing, it's like mid 60s out here these days, just wearing it to school

• Oh well I've only seen those shoes when skiiing. The rest looks like regular clothes

• Oh the boots they are *crazy* comfortable! Those are strictly for comfort! I'm happy with regular clothes look, I thought you were thinking I was overdressed for the weather!

• it's normal clothing... you're not working for CSI

• Personally, I wouldn't wear that. But as long as you're comfortable in it, it will look good on you. Confidence is key.

• You wearing it here, it's normal.

• It's not something I would choose to wear but I don't think it looks "ghetto". It looks sporty, I guess.

• thanks! I've been called that lots actually lol... also people keep telling me to wear less layers...

• Wearing that all at once? Won't you be hot?

• I don't like the pants or shoes

• the boots are sooooo comfy but I can understand that, they are pretty big. What don't you like about the pants? They match the middle layer jacket! They are kind of a pair!

• ahhh I don't know my friend wears them and I just don't like the look haha

• Cool she looks comfy

• Thanks, that would be me! definitely comfy, maybe too warm some days though hahaha

• That's a lot of sports wear for someone if they aren't doing any sport.

• Yeah I'm not doing any sports, just walking to school if you count that hahaha

• Id think thats a lot of jackets to wear at once...

• In my country that would be really ghetto

• yeah I've been called that.. :(

• But if you like it, don't listen to people! Just be yourself