Good minimizer bras?

My chest is way too big (32DDD) and I'm looking for minimize to tone it down with. Where are some good (preferably inexpensive) places to get some?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Well if could see a photo of you to have better understanding.

• Damn--that's a great size! I went out with a girl built like you and she said it was tough to find places that catered to her body but Bravissimo and Curvy Kate were two of her favorites.

• More like awful size. I hate these things, and Sam saving up for a reduction. But thank you though

• Yeah. For a build like yours baggy will look sloppy. Actually for most good bodies baggy is a mistake--it's really a better style for hidiing flaws, but in attractive bodies it creates the impression of flaws. Hence slim and stacked girls like you and my ex don't do well in baggy styles but look INCREDIBLE in well fitted (not necessarily tight) styles.

• Have any suggestions for well fitted styles

What Girls Said 4

• Try some sports bras from title nine! They make really good sports bras! :)
    Ps. I totally understand what you are going through! :)
    Peace
    Margaret

• Sports bras are a good option. I got 2 for 10 at Kmart. I'm a DD and they make me look like a C

• Girl you're so blessed I'm sorry I can't help you but I just wanted to say that

• Actually not really. Everyone thinks that because I'm thin but have boobs I must look like a pin up all the time, but in reality all tops float over my wait an I look 10lbs heavier even though I'm not heavy

• I know what you mean, when I wear a push-up bra I look fatter

• Girl are you mad. Keep em.

• Yeah large boobs aren't as sunshine and rambles as people think they are. They're very inconvenient and make you look fatter.