Self-conscious

i believe that I am an attractive girl. I've been told that by many people (men and women) and I take good care of my physical appearance. I am a small girl and have a small waist. but I have really small boobs which I hide with padded bras and I have the WORST stretch marks on my but and thighs. I can honestly say that mine are worse than any of my friends... or anyone as thin as I am for that matter.

my point is, that with clothes on, sure I'm "hot" but I know what's under them. I have huge intimacy issues with guys because I am so self-conscious. are stretch marks and small boobs a big deal to guys? I just don't want to mislead anyone... I feel that if I were a guy, I would not expect to see what's under my clothes.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you reversed the situation, would you run away from them? I highly doubt it. Personally, stretch marks and small breasts are not a big deal to me. I'm fat and I have stretch marks too and if she wants big breasts then she can play with mine. Hehe.

What Guys Said 3

• While its true a lot of guys may not expect to see what you described, if a guy loves you and I mean deep down loves you not just saying it to get your clothes off. Any and all of these "problems" you see he won't care about. He will love every inch of you no matter what :)

• well for starters boobs are not as important to men as girls think.u shuldn worry 2 much we all have parts of us we do not like but dnt let it interfer wit ur life. most men find it easy enough to c past imperfecting.

• Many many guys do not really care what size your chest is. Stretch marks are just part of life, lots of girls have them. My guess is if you are in a situation where everything is visible, everything you are worried about won't even be noticed by the guy.

What Girls Said 1

• I have stretch marks too, so I feel you. At first I was pretty self concious about it too, and about letting my boyfriend see, but at the same time you have to remember that stretch marks are normal, and every girl gets them, some worse than others. If you're going to get that close with a guy, he should be special and truly care about you, and if that is the case, I'm sure he won't mind them. There are creams though to get rid of them, or at least make them fade, but with time they will go away.

Just remember that they're normal and that even probablly the best looking girls have them :)