Any online shops that offer free worldwide shipping?

Any online shops that offer free worldwide shipping?

=)

I know of ASOS, but you have to spend a certain amount for that to apply... o. O

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Aliexpress

0|0
    0|0
    • +1, Aliexpress is nice. For those who live in Canada I could suggest excellent shipping company, so that any delivery from any shop will cost you less. Check https://clearit.ca/ , very reliable guys.

What Guys Said 4

• I can name Aliexpress, but not free shipping for every single thing. It varies from seller to seller. Wouldn't recommend buying clothes from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Selectspecs. com (glasses) check it out! I got my Prada glasses from there, that's right I'm so fly.

0|0
    0|0
  • barbarosclothes. com but we aren't online yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Evwn in Afghanistan?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• A lot of sellers on ebay offer free shipping.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah... but they're mostly all from China. o. O
      I really don't want to order anything from there because everything seems to have this terribly chemical smell about it.

• Show All
    • Yeah... if it's something clothy - like a bag - it usually has that strange scent. Also any shoes. o. O

• Oh. Usually that goes away if you wash them. I haven't really had a lot of problems with smelly items. Ironically, most smelly items I've had a problem with came from the US :D

• doesn't Amazon if you have certain price in your cart... ?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi there,

I do a lot on awesomeworld. co. uk and they ship for free worldwide as well :)

0|0
    0|0