Guys, do you feel restricted by society in creatively expressing yourself by the way you dress?

This question is for straight men cause gay men are more free in this department. So guys, are you satisfied by the way you dress or do you think you've been restricted by society in creatively expressing yourself by the way you dress?

I see there is misunderstanding. So let me explain. Girls seem to have way more options when it comes to clothing/fashion then guys. If guy were to wear a dress, it's socialy unacpetable while girls can mostly wear anything. So I wonder do you guys feel like you want more freedom in that departmnet cause most guys dress very plain and boring... or that is just the way you like it

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I would say a mixture of things firstly my only criteria for clothes is clean and comfortable, I am in and out of a shop in a couple of minutes so it is not a huge issue but that said would I grab a pair of pink jeans no so there is something in what you say.
    Though in last 20 years men have become more colourful so maybe in a 100 years we might have mainstream male dresses.

• Nah, I dont feel restricted, I was just given useless abilities, Like, Without sounding like a Vain prick or anything, I was always good at Art and Music, Not the best of the best, But, Good. And as i got older, I realised how useless of skills they were and get you no where in life, So i had to settle for a job i didn't like just because the stuff i did like was pointless.

• No. I used to be afraid of dressing in a way some people would call "fancy" but not anymore. When I go out I wear black dress type shoes, jeans and a black button up. The key is to make sure it's form-fitting. Now women tell me I'm one of the best dressers they've seen.

• No, not at all.

If I wanted to wear a dress, and I never would (I'd look like an idiot), I'd wear a damn dress.

• i feel restricted walking into stores H&M and only seeing 10 meters of the guy section with clothes while the females have a mile of space for their clothes.

• lol what like we are retards we can't express oursleves without the right clothes! Howndo you connect this to that?

• what? I meant in the creatively expressing yourself by the way you dress, not that you cannot express yourself creatively in any other way...

• My clothes are clean, in plenty of variety and they look good. That's all I need.

• Don't have that feeling yet

• I need to muscle up a bit to dress like characters from JoJo

• I dont care about society

• so you dress freely no matter what other people would think of it and you're satsfy the way you dress?

• Yes its what i want to not what society wants me to

• I don't care about clothes, I feel restricted by society because it won't let me get a good full time job after graduation, nor will it let me do what I want to make good money some other way. Society kills everything that is human

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes i do. Im naturally skinny and I feel weird wearing shorts in public