Opinion on Ariana grande's signature hairstyle?

I know some people like it, and some people hate it ^.^ I don't really like her, but I've always loved her style. What do you guys think of it? I'm wearing it in my profile picture, is it a hit or a miss?

Updates:
By the way, I'm talking about half up half down one (like what I'm wearing in my profile picture)

0|0
12|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a fan of her, but I think her hairstyle looks quite cute. In a childlike kind of way. Which makes her already childish face and stature look even more child-like, and doesn't fit with all the sexy clothing she wears. It's just a bizarre combination overall. Just like Selena Gomez.

If you want to look cute and young, go ahead and wear your hear like hers.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• It fits her, she wants to appear taller with her heels & boots and long hair. She's hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I know why she wears it that way but still wished she changed it up a little

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its cute. Tbh Ariana can have any hairstyle and she would still look fit asf

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea who that is, but I'm not really a fan of the hairstyle in your photo. Just looks kind of odd to me. Not bad, just odd.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, I'm not really a fan either LOOL, probabably never gunna wear it out

What Girls Said 11

• It makes her look like a little girl. The pony horse tail hair thing doesn't even look beweavable and she just looks silly and ridiculous in my opinion like a 12 year old

1|0
    0|0
  • She said she wears that to. block the balding that she got from styling her hair

1|0
    0|0
  • It look good on her but you need really long and thick hair to pull it off. I'm sure she has extensions. I don't think it suits you well

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree, thank you for your opinion!

• She wears that hairstyle to hide her extensions which she needs from dying her hair red constantly, according to an interview.

• I hate it. She needs to change it

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care for it.
    I used to think it was super cute but the more I looked at her the uglier she got.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cute but I've read that isn't really her hair like she wears extensions to make it look thicker or something like that

0|0
    0|0
  • She pulls it off but would look better w/o

0|0
    0|0
  • I love her hairstyle and hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's child like

1|0
    0|0
  • ugh im so sick of it. i mean its cute and all, but its getting old...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ur profile pic hairstyle doesn't look anywhere near her hairstyle.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm talking about the general idea of it.

• Show All
    • You guys need to chill lmfao, I just took inspiration, sorry I can't hire her hairstylist? Jesus lol

• Dude just ask if we like ur hairstyle, because her hairstyles way different, u shouldn't really compare something to something that won't match, so yeah thats a piece of advice for next time, till then have a good day. And @DisastrousQu33n I totally agree with ur statement, i thought adriana's hairstyle was something else, well everyone wishes they could be her lol.