What's With Girls and Nose Piercings?

Like the one that's just a dot on the side of the nose. I think they look terrible and are quite a turnoff, but I see so many girls that have them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, everyone has their own opinion on what they like or don't like. So you may find nose studs disgusting whereas I love mine. I don't wear bulky things to make me look like a walking christmas tree, But its me. I wear small studs, pretty ones. I love piercings but I'm not crazy covered in them.

Nose rings can look stunning, if you have the face and attitude to pull it off. It was also an experience for me. I honestly never thought of getting one until I was offered to get one and I agreed. I didn't know if it would look good or not but now I took the chance and I love it..

What Girls Said 4

• some guys think they're sexy.

the same goes with ugg boots, tattoos, short hair, red hair, and painted nails. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. just because you don't find nose studs attractive, doesn't mean that they're a turn off to everyone.

• I'm a girl and I can't stand seeing it. I have had my eyebrow piercedbut I don't hav eit anymore but I couldn't do a nose peircing-it's gross to me (no offense to those who have one)

• Everyone has different opinions on everything.

• i think its cute, its a style that is picking up in the trends

i am going to get one

What Guys Said 4

• I've often mistook that piercing for a zit o.O I've never been a fan of piercings, but I wouldn't rule out a woman for having them. I just don't see what the big yank is about poking additional holes in your body and stringing decoration through them. To each their own though.

• Same. I don't have a problem with piercings. I think they can look good if the girl can pull them off. However I don't see how so many people think this particular one looks good. I think it just looks weird and often find myself staring at it when talking to someone that has it.

• studs in the nose can be very attractive.

Everyone has a dif opinion on the matter. I have a very piercing that many people have said look very unattractive, but at the same time, others like them.

• I guess it's just a heat of the moment thing, and it attracts attention, and it's a rebellious thing to do especially if you're a teenager and do it.

• It's hot, if its like a teacher or someone of power because it shows some coolness, but for regular girls, its a bit tacky.