What shoes should I wear with my white prom dress?

I'm wearing a white dress for prom and it's short =)

What kind of shoes should I wear because I don't wanna wear WHITE shoes or I'll be ALL WHITE? I saw these cute cheetah printed heels. Would that look alright? What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think cheetah would go well. If I were wearing a short white dress, I would buy matching jewelry and heels in a bright color. Like hot pink or turquoise. Get some chunky bright jewelry and heels the same color! Spice up the white a little without it being overkill.

What Guys Said 2

• What about metallic colors? gold? silver? it should work if what you're wearing isn't too heavy

• I completely agree with the metallic. Maybe even a pastel pink or lavender metallic. I know BCBG has great shoes like that, cause I have some:)

• You can wear white shoes to match the dress. But if you want you can wear clear shoes with it.

What Girls Said 8

• Something that is light, girly. Try to see if you can find a sandal with a clear heel. You can also trying a pair of beige strappy sandals/ neutral tone sandals that go well with your feet color. Do not go for anything that is black, or overly clunky or shiny. I would stay away from the cheetah printed heels (unless you want to give a sort of spunky/off-beat look), better to keep with a feminine, girly sandal that has nice, crisp, light appearance. It will go well with white!

• I say black shoes!! not sandals.. pumps and all black jewelry!! that's what I did for my prom!! and it was hot!! black and white go so well together.. its classic and timeless .. and black shoes and jewelry you can ALWAY wear again because black goes with EVERYTHING!!!

• Nix the cheetah. To get other ideas, try a Google image search for "white dress" -- see what shoes girls are wearing with white dresses, and what might look good with yours. For me, I'd probably go with neutral or pastel, and match with a belt or bag or jewelry. Have fun!

• Is the prom over? Don't want to sound dumb. I just wanted to send my opinion too :/ let me know :)

• White would be fine (no cheetah! )

but I would wear those white ones that are covered in rhinestones to make it pop

• Where, and color you want.

Example, blue. Then wear blue jewelry with the while dress =]

All works out good.

• Cheetah would be cute, but the first thing I thought of was silver or some metallic color.

• I personally wouldn't wear cheetah, but if you do decide to go that route pick up some of the colors in the shoes in jewelry. Like if the shoes have that yellowish orangish color do gold jewelry to bring it all together. Maybe even find a cheetah print clutch or a clutch that has some of the colors in it as your shoes.