Girls, How do I gradually learn to walk in higher heels?

I have never really worn very high heels (Usually and inch). I wanted to get a different look for office wear, so how would I gradually get used to walking in say 2-3 inch heels?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Just wear them around for an hour or so each day. Not only will it break them in so you don't get blisters but you'll also get better in the comfort of your own home before walking out in the world.

What Girls Said 4

• Start with kitten heels first. (google it). It's easy to wear. Then gradually buy higher heels, but stay with the bigger heels. No stilletos.

• just find a cute short pair to start off with then gradually get higher, if you're still uncomfortable with the higher ones try the length as wedgies first, cause they are pretty comfortable

• Wear them even at home and gain more and more practice. I learned in a year to even run in them down from the stairs (10 cm +). Don't try it from the beginning thought.

• 2-3 inch heels are easy to get used to