Girls, I was thinking about getting my ears pierced. Good idea or not?

I want to know if YOU find it attractive.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever I picture a good looking dude, his ears aren't pierced. I don't know... it's a little weird to me. I don't think it looks good.

• Ok. I know what you mean. Maybe because other men can't pull it off. But maybe I can.

What Girls Said 6

• You need to think about it thoroughly. The pierce will make a trace if one day you want to remove it. Not important maybe. But some don't find it attractive.
    It depends on you. If you really want to go for it and are ready to face any consequences, go ahead :)

• Try clip on earrings first to see how you like the look. If you feel confident and good in them, then go ahead. Never get plugs though if you want to get a job where you have to be very professional. Then it looks messy but, regular studs are fine.

• Whatever you feel like getting go ahead and get! everyone has different opinions on these things, so its really what you want!

• No, it's not attractive at all. Most girls I know don't find it attractive

• sure why not just don't get hoop earrings

• One nice little stud wouldn't hurt.