Does anyone else think Avril Lavigne's style is reminiscent of an awkward 13 year old girl?

I get what she's going for, but I feel like it's never been successful. She's obviously trying to pull the youthful punky look, and she could certainly pull it off from her facial features, but to me it's like the wrong side of youthful punky. From the clothes she wears to her make up, it looks like something pre teen girls wear before they actually find a style that fits them. This isn't about her facial attractiveness or her music (which is in fact shit, but I digress) , just her style. I remember a few years back she was insanely popular and had a clothing line. A lot of girls in my middle school liked those clothes...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• To be honest I haven't really seen her for years when she first broke out doing the whole skater girl thing and that must be 10 years ago now.

• Not sure what she dresses like. I do know that I once thought her retarded ass was fine as hell.

• She's kind of cute and hot at times.

What Girls Said 2

• Who?

_________

• She's so irrelevant right now