Who is prettier kylie or kendall?

who is prettier kylie or kendall?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Neither; they carry the defective genes of their "father"-so-to-be-2nd-mother, Bruce Jenner. No way I would ever engage in reproductive activities with them since they may carry his defective genes. They might as well be HIV+. Instantly kills all attraction.

• i never asked you about bruce and all of that crap i asked about who you think is prettier. so yeah

• I don't think you understand. Attractiveness is actually based on genetics; what traits you instinctively wish to pass on the subsequent generations. Because of what they carry, they cease being attractive - they cease being "pretty" at an instinctive level.

• Who cares? Not me!

• Damn, their beauty is pretty even. Not my style but they still both look nice.

• I find Kendall more attractive. Is the first one wearing fake eye lashes or something? I think she would look much better without it.

• I don't find either of them attractive but out of the 2 Kendall is definitely better looking

• Kylie 😍😍😍😍

• The first photo. I like the girl with the darker hair more.

What Girls Said 8

• Kendall for sure.

• Kylie USED to be very pretty to me, but then she started doing crap to her face, and there went that. Now Kendall is the very pretty model.

• I think the second girl is a bit prettier... I forgot which is which though.

• Kendall all the way! 😍😍

• Kendall for sure - For some reason I can not stand Kylie, I think its because she's narcissistic and self-absorbed

• that is fair enough to have your opinion :) if you would like to get a better opinion on her look up her vines and her show i think she's very nice

• I think they're both attractive in very different ways so I can't just choose one.

• Kendall, I think her eyes are prettier.

• KENDALL!!! She is so freaking gorgeous!!!