Guys, what clothing item looks best on girls?

My favorites are shorts, sweatpants and jeans ;)

13

Most Helpful Guy

• F. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't had a good sleepover if you know what I mean ;)

• I know ;)

• Damn straight they are! And very easy to take off!

• Indeed :D

What Guys Said 12

• anything from modest to semi-slutty.

• For example?

• @andersonhlson that all sounds good!

• I like short shorts. Not the really slutty ones but ones that are short and still leave a little to the imagination.

• Short shorts are my favorite too ;)

• I voted "A" as I very much like tight athletic clothing on women. But honestly it really depends on the individual. Any one of those outfits could either look good or like shit on the right or wrong person.

• I would say jeans in general but not those jeans in the picture

• I like mid-thigh dress, plaid skirts with best fit tops: chiffon, wool, or light-cotton thin tops, sleeveless tops and sometimes not too revealing croptop.

I dislike short shorts on girls which are too revealing, provocative and promiscuous. They look trashy, wasted, rude, indiscreet and sleazy on those naughty, sexy-aggressive, offensive pairs of shorts.

• I kinda like sexy-aggressive/offensive type of girls ;)

• Sure, they are good for 1 night stand or several nights when you need to drink and get laid. But not the type to be a life-long girlfriend, soul-mate and wife.

• I don't drink alcohol, but I love such girls anyway ;)

• Skirts and tight girl skinny jeans <3. Leggings when they have a zipper pocket (s) on the side and when it's a mix of gray and black. Those ae sooooo sexy, but normal leggings are ok.

• Yeah, leggings and skinny jeans are so hot <3

• The first and last are the hottest

• They are very hot indeed

• Skirts, jeans and leather pants...

But if she is alone with me.. None at all. ;)

• Indeed, skinny jeans and leather pants are so hot, but they have to take them off eventually ;)

• I like skirts and jeans. But the best choice depends on the body of the girl.

• What kind of jeans? How about shorts?

• all of the above

• I wanted to say short shorts then I saw the pics and wanted to vote for all of them

• Jeans are the best by far